how are people clearing this so fast?

Winterglemm

1 hour ago, XpanderFX said:

thanks ill try soon, then. do u know what happens if i open a boosting session, then i remove the game from my trophy list? boosting session will be removed automatically?

I don’t know but I’m going to guess it won’t be closed/removed automatically. I’m pretty sure the game check is only done when you create the session. 

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I don’t know but I’m going to guess it won’t be closed/removed automatically. I’m pretty sure the game check is only done when you create the session. 

WOW, it works!!! The boosting session simply shows "you don't own this game" but it's still active. THANKS!!!

Well I just got the Self Damage trophy, between the two consoles I've been self boosting and the only thing I have left is the VR training

The game can be done entirely with two consoles with you self boosting, the hard part is grinding out the amount of credits needed for the sniper mech and the EMP item addon.

So yes two players is entirely feasible for everything. If you find an empty room you can even do the 10 kills in a row trophy with much ease. The 3 kill trophy is pretty much the only thing that requires bots because they make it easier due to how they bunch up.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio
  • Like 1

On 29/3/2022 at 2:13 AM, Sendai-Horatio said:

Well I just got the Self Damage trophy, between the two consoles I've been self boosting and the only thing I have left is the VR training

The game can be done entirely with two consoles with you self boosting, the hard part is grinding out the amount of credits needed for the sniper mech and the EMP item addon.

So yes two players is entirely feasible for everything. If you find an empty room you can even do the 10 kills in a row trophy with much ease. The 3 kill trophy is pretty much the only thing that requires bots because they make it easier due to how they bunch up.

can u tell me which mode to use for boosting??? playing solo, every game mode is populated with bots. today ill be boot in 3, but is it possible to make a lobby with just we 3 without any bots? or maybe just 1 bot for the 3 streak kill? also i dont understand the difference between team deathmatch and co-op deathmatch as "team" its already co-op...

EDIT: just got 100%

Edited by XpanderFX