Not easy plat at all

I've dowloaded this game because at first looked like a fun game to play, since i've been playing GTA Online in the last 4 or 5 months in a row. 
At first i loved the God Of Skyrim line of the game, but every time you die, the "auto save" takes u BACK IN THE FOOLQN YEARS IN THE PAST, like WTF! When u get it, it's really annoying needing to save all the time, because the saving it's really really really really REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY slow to load (and i know about waiting for infinite loading screens in GTA Online for consoles). 

I really hate complaining about any cool game, but this time i couldn't avoid, because i'm really pissed. 

This is one of those games where you have to get into the habit of saving every 5-10 minutes. You get used to it. I'm about 30 hours in and it is a fun game, but has several frustrating/archaic elements of games from that time. After the first few hours, the game becomes very easy, even on Hard.

Edited by cobaltTangerine

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2021 at 10:30 AM, Infernopommes said:

Misleading title. Your inability to make frequent saves has nothing to do with the difficulty of the game.

Your inability of thinking that the difficult it's not only about the ingame fights, makes u think that u are smart AF, right? 

Sometimes features (as mentioned about the auto save) makes the game psicologically difficult to play, since we are used to new features that saves like every minute. 

On 12/7/2021 at 8:29 PM, bannius213 said:

I've dowloaded this game because at first looked like a fun game to play, since i've been playing GTA Online in the last 4 or 5 months in a row. 
At first i loved the God Of Skyrim line of the game, but every time you die, the "auto save" takes u BACK IN THE FOOLQN YEARS IN THE PAST, like WTF! When u get it, it's really annoying needing to save all the time, because the saving it's really really really really REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY slow to load (and i know about waiting for infinite loading screens in GTA Online for consoles). 

I really hate complaining about any cool game, but this time i couldn't avoid, because i'm really pissed. 

I'm sorry that you're struggling. Admittedly in the beginning I had a little trouble too but once you level up some more and start finding/crafting better equipment it gets soooo much easier.

• Like 1

The hardest part is just right at the beginning when you get past the tutorial. Once you get crafted gear, it becomes a breeze, even on Hard. As for the saving part, years of playing Bethesda games have ingrained in me the habit of manually saving before each loading screen, haha.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

If you keep forgetting it you could set a timer on your phone to beep every 5 or 10 minutes. When it beeps, you save. Plenty of free apps that can do that.

Even with this my girlfriend STILL forgets to save! She's absolutely terrible when it comes to saving her game! ?

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

The save system in this game is great.  You can save anywhere at any point.  There are no checkpoints.  The game is not for everyone but the platinum is easy once you learn the mechanics of the game.  I put far too many hours in both the ps3 and ps4 version.  Still a great game.  I'm not sure if it's well known or what, but def. a game you should play if you're into Dark Souls type games.  To me this game is a mix between Dark Souls and Darksiders...

I don't quite get how you can keep forgetting to save.. It doesn't take long to become a habit in this game.  ?