Plat this game under 10 hours ?

i was checking psnprofiles for the 'FASTEST ACHIEVERS' for this game and this guy (https://psnprofiles.com/Jason_sunp) was able to plat this game under 9 hours, 27 minutes. so is there any trick to massively reduce the grind or is there any cross save between consoles like playing on pc then link account to ps4 so the trophies can pop or the timestamps are just wrong ?

Looking at the trophies it looks like the first thing they did is focus on leveling up and probably did some progress towards the other trophies, then ran through the campaign. I've not played it but if you take out the leveling up trophy how long would the plat take? 

• Like 1

guy is not even registered on the site. It's funny these cases where someone has an impressive record and is not even a member of the site and was introduced here by third parties, and sometimes the person is flagged here without asking for being part of it.

I have looked at is trophys and can say. No its not possible except that guy has found a bug or glitch that pops " Time to Seriously Go Outside " instantly that nobody knows. It was one of his first trophys at 07:10 AM and the Platin was done at 04:32 pm. That are more than 9 hours.

9 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Looking at the trophies it looks like the first thing they did is focus on leveling up

At a second glance, if you focused on leveling first and kept count of cumulative kill trophies without popping the related trophies, then their order and completion time would be possible. Using the TTS glitch, it takes about an hour per character to reach Master Rank.

• 5 months later...

I want to weigh in on this. It's impossible to get this game on platinum under 10 hours.

The vanquish (or heal/ defend) trophies are doable if you're lucky enough to get that amount of kills in under 10 hours. PvE modes can easily get you enough kills in that time. Then there's the story mode trophies which could also easily be obtained by just rushing through the story and gathering medals along the way. And some misc. trophies can also be obtained in under 10 hours if you know what you're doing and just rush through the game as fast as you can.

And then "Time to Seriously Go Outside" trophy. Let me just say this; Whoever got this trophy in under 10 hours, please share your knowledge with the rest of us because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get this trophy in under 10 hours. The trophy requires you to get 20 characters on master rank. It takes around 20 to 30 private matches per character to get to master rank so that means around 400 to 600 private matches for all 20 characters. I already finished the game's story (if you can call that a story at least......) and online is pretty much dead and filled with bots so yeah, only way to do it is private matches I guess. I've only gotten 3 characters to master rank now and have easily invested over 10 hours getting at least 1 of these characters on master rank.

A lot of people here say that if you focus on leveling first you can manage but believe me, you can't. There's multiple methods to gain fast XP using glitches or playing PvP against AI in private matches but there's not 1 method that's fast enough to be able to get 20 characters to master rank in under 10 hours, let alone complete ALL trophies in under 10 hours. It's just not possible and no-one can tell me otherwise. Please ignore everyone above me that says it is possible, because it isn't (no offense to any of the people above of course)

And if there's anyone that can tell me otherwise I would really like to know how to do it. I've seen some impressive completion times over the years but completing PvZ BfN in under 10 hours seems unreal to me and you'd seriously have to be cheating to get it.......

Edited by its_ArchroniX

46 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

Please ignore everyone above me that says it is possible, because it isn't.

Maybe you shouldn't have ignored everyone who says that, because the post literally right above yours explains how a time of 10 hours for the platinum is possible.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

Maybe you shouldn't have ignored everyone who says that, because the post literally right above yours explains how a time of 10 hours for the platinum is possible.

Even with the TTS glitch (if that's the post you mean at least) it's impossible to get the platinum in under 10 hours. It takes about an hour to get a character to master rank using that glitch.

1 hour X 20 characters isn't 10 hours in my calculation, right?

Edited by its_ArchroniX

55 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

I want to weigh in on this. It's impossible to get this game on platinum under 10 hours.

You're confusing time between trophies with time played. As others have said repeatedly, in this very thread, PSNP only tracks the time between the first and last trophies you earn in a game. So the question isn't "is it possible to platinum the game in 10 hours", but, "is it possible to arrange the order you earn trophies in so that there's only a 10 hour gap until the platinum?"

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

You're confusing time between trophies with time played. As others have said repeatedly, in this very thread, PSNP only tracks the time between the first and last trophies you earn in a game. So the question isn't "is it possible to platinum the game in 10 hours", but, "is it possible to arrange the order you earn trophies in so that there's only a 10 hour gap until the platinum?"

Well to be fair the title of the topic is "Plat this game under 10 hours?" so I was asuming the question was if it was possible to get the platinum in under 10 hours of playtime. Therefore I commented that it's not possible, like, at all. Even with using glitches or XP methods.

My sincere apologies for my misunderstanding in that case

Though I'm curious and I want to know; What's the difference between getting the platinum in 10 hours (or less) and there being a gap of 10 hours between (presumably) the first and the last trophy. Isn't that the same thing? Or am I missing something here?

I mean I got the first trophy for Assassin's Creed Unity in 2015 and only got the game on platinum in 2022. It says "platinum time" 6 years, 10 months, 2 weeks. Doesn't mean I played the game for 6 years, 10 months, 2 weeks, that's just the gap between the first and last trophy.

Edited by its_ArchroniX
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

Though I'm curious and I want to know; What's the difference between getting the platinum in 10 hours (or less) and there being a gap of 10 hours between (presumably) the first and the last trophy. Isn't that the same thing? Or am I missing something here?

Well, because you can play however long you want before you get the first trophy and it won't count to the 'platinum time'. So for instance the game Rogue Legacy has a trophy for playing the game for 20 hours, however it is possible to get a platinum time of well below 20 hours if you do the 20 hour trophy before you do anything else.

I will say there are a lot of trophies which you would very likely pop before you can master 20 characters, e.g. reviving allies or downing enemies, unless there's some way of farming XP that doesn't rely on... actually playing the game?

17 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Well, because you can play however long you want before you get the first trophy and it won't count to the 'platinum time'. So for instance the game Rogue Legacy has a trophy for playing the game for 20 hours, however it is possible to get a platinum time of well below 20 hours if you do the 20 hour trophy before you do anything else.

I will say there are a lot of trophies which you would very likely pop before you can master 20 characters, e.g. reviving allies or downing enemies, unless there's some way of farming XP that doesn't rely on... actually playing the game?

Thanks for explaining!

Though it's impossible to get the 20 characters to master rank before getting any other trophies as there's trophies for making kills with a specific character/ hero (whatever you want to call it). To my understanding there's no XP method/ glitch that allows you to get XP without killing enemies (yes, there's the Zombie dancefloor trick but that's only for zombies, not for plants and you need to level up the plants as well). So it's still really weird how people managed to do that.....

Edited by its_ArchroniX
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, its_ArchroniX said:

Though it's impossible to get the 20 characters to master rank before getting any other trophies

This is still incorrect.

I understand the point you're trying to make, but I assure you it's possible to perform the majority of the grind without earning a single trophy.