Pagan: Control DLC

RobbieVI-

1 minute ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I am wary of it tbh, I really hope these DLCs are not a waste of money like the season pass was for Immortals Fenyx Rising was but it seems to be heading that way. God damn Ubisoft 1f621.png

Isnt a waste of money if you will be patience and wait for a deal in the season pass

2 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

Isnt a waste of money if you will be patience and wait for a deal in the season pass

lol i bought the pass at launch so i can write the trophy guide for the base game and DLCs so RIP me ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

I hope the map isn't identical. 

I assume the map will be Kyrat instead of the jungle.  I mean, I hope! 

I'm a little surprised the DLC seems so similar to the Vaas one.  Pagan is my favorite Far Cry villain so this is the DLC I was looking forward to the most.  The idea of Pagan running around shooting goons in the head and swinging around on grappling hooks is a little weird.  It doesn't seem like his style at all.

26 minutes ago, jh7459 said:

I assume the map will be Kyrat instead of the jungle.  I mean, I hope! 

I'm a little surprised the DLC seems so similar to the Vaas one.  Pagan is my favorite Far Cry villain so this is the DLC I was looking forward to the most.  The idea of Pagan running around shooting goons in the head and swinging around on grappling hooks is a little weird.  It doesn't seem like his style at all.

Let's hope so. I was hoping for different trophies. I guess the Joseph seed dlc trophies will be similar.

I thought the Vaas DLC was surprisingly good! And the choice of DLC themes makes waaay more sense now we know FC3, FC4 and FC5 are now in the same universe.

The Pagan trophy list looks virtually identical to the Vaas stuff, so I'd imagine it will be similar mechanics but with a map more reminiscent of the FC4 gameworld.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Klart said:

The roadmap said we were getting Blood Dragon first.

I just seen a post on Twitter from Gematsu that has a link to the Japenese store and it has a release date for Blood Dragon for December 15th.

@Ac3dUd3-are you going g to do a trophy guide for Blood Dragon if the trophies are different than the PS3 version?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MarcancooL said:

How many DLCs are supposed to come out on Far Cry 6? I didn't expect this much additional content :P

After the Pagan DLC there is also a Joseph Seed DLC. I don't know if they will add anymore Special Operations with trophies. There is also some special events coming up with Rambo and Stranger Things. Not sure if they will have trophies.

• Like 2

The Vaas DLC was amazing.

Really disappointed to see this is looking to be a reskin of the Vaas DLC but Pagan interacting with someone else (probably being tortured by Ajay, Amita, and Sabal). I remember one of the creative interviews said that Vaas's experience with insanity "fits the mold of a roguelike", and I completely agree. 

However...how does that have anything to do with Pagan? Or Joseph? Please for the love of god Ubisoft, don't be so lazy as to make the same thing again and again. Now, who's the insane one? Lmfao.

It's scary how they can create cool new DLCs for AC: Valhalla and Fenyx Rising but for Far Cry 6 they're just blanking so hard on any ideas, despite it probably being their most "free" franchise, like it can be set anywhere from Primal to a futuristic setting. 

I also enjoyed the Vaas dlc, if anyone’s asking, the only thing that really bummed me out was there no real unlock angles for the main game other than the clothing set. 

Still, walking around with a friend in matching, crisp, shiny, purple suits would be pretty rad. 

Long time since I preordered an AAA gold edition. I loved the base game, which still haven't finished and I was just curious about the Season pass, but

Hated the approach of Season pass, I was cautiously optimistic when I heard that the content was about the bosses from the franchise.

Then Vass came out. In a medium saturated with soul likes or rogue likes, they had to go that way *facepalm*

And considering how many people is pleased with the content, again, it's just the current trend.

I was hoping they were going to do something different with the other dlcs.

6 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I just seen a post on Twitter from Gematsu that has a link to the Japenese store and it has a release date for Blood Dragon for December 15th.

@Ac3dUd3-are you going g to do a trophy guide for Blood Dragon if the trophies are different than the PS3 version?

Havnt decided, we dont even know if there will be trophies yet i dont think

6 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

After the Pagan DLC there is also a Joseph Seed DLC. I don't know if they will add anymore Special Operations with trophies. There is also some special events coming up with Rambo and Stranger Things. Not sure if they will have trophies.

I think that is weird in the first pack of op there 3 trophies and in the second only two,i believe that will be another trophy related to the last op

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished all the trophies minus the visions, it plays pretty much identically to Vaas but is a good bit easier imo.  You don't have to max out all the weapons, just the 8 power slots which requires way less money and time, since you can easily do ML5 with just a maxed out pistol and medium health.  The skills for headshots restoring health and chain-marking enemies are pretty useful too.  The map's also laid out better, especially with regard to the portal doors.  

Overall pretty fun, worth playing and I think slightly better than the first DLC.  

• Like 2

I had the same idea about this DLC is easy ill just go ML5 after my first run.. Bad idea I just went rambo a bit too hard and died :") 

Edit I did a bonus run on mind level 2 and after that I did ML5 with a max AR+pretty much max hp and headshots give HP then it's just a joke :P  

Edited by Deluziion90