Final Fantasy Games

SCREWBWOI

10 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

I just want to mention that while IX is one of the best FFs, (top 3 for me, easily), it is the only one with a horrifically difficult trophy list. 

Strictly speaking about trophies, the rest are all fair game.

I've just seen it, my gosh some of the trophies are tough. Hopefully I can pull through

9 hours ago, Procyon1981 said:

Whilst IX is one of the best entries, it has some horrible horrible trophies...jump rope anyone?...

I'm dreading that one already

9 hours ago, IciSaku said:

The best to start with is definitely FFVII, short, easiest and best storyline in my opinion ! that's what made me want to play other games ! 

Yup looking forward to it hopefully I can create some memories!

VII is a great starting point in most people's eyes. I completed the story of VII last month and I am going to play the remake at some point (it was a PS Plus Monthly game). I'll probably give X a spin at some point.

As many on this forum and other sites will tell you, the games are mostly self-contained (kind of like Persona, Xenoblade Chronicles, and the like). 

On 12/9/2021 at 2:30 AM, SCREWBWOI said:

Looks like a lot of people like VII maybe I will consider this as the first one

Yeah everyone saying VII and sure I'll probably start the (1997) first. Is there a huge difference from the remake? And also I will be skipping XIV as alot of people didn't recommend it.

Yeah I've been researching abit, alot of people are saying FF VII maybe that could be my first?

That game visually looks amazing can't believe I haven't played it yet, however alot of people are saying to do the original first.

I Might skip XIV as it requires many hours to complete however I will definitely try Type-0. Also does Lightning Returns come before or after XIII 1&2.

I definitely have to replay the original (now with trophies) one of these days. In due time.