Buyer beware

RNumbers

I bought Phoenix Point on PS4 Day 1 because I wanted to show support for this style of game and the dev. Came to find out that every version of the game has the same handful of unobtainable trophies/achievements.

If you want to play the game for fun, go for it. If you want the trophies, wait for a patch (if ever) or hope that this version doesn't suffer the same shortcomings as the Xbox/Steam/PS4 versions.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

I bought Phoenix Point on PS4 Day 1 because I wanted to show support for this style of game and the dev. Came to find out that every version of the game has the same handful of unobtainable trophies/achievements.

If you want to play the game for fun, go for it. If you want the trophies, wait for a patch (if ever) or hope that this version doesn't suffer the same shortcomings as the Xbox/Steam/PS4 versions.

Which trophies are bugged?

• Like 1

@HuntingFever Seems to be some debate over whether it's 5 or 8 (plus plat), but here are the trophies currently at 0% on this site:

Phoenix Legend - Plat

Hard Victory - Deal with the pandoran threat at hard difficulty level

All Possibilities - Complete all different game endings

All the Live Ones - Capture each type of pandoran (don't have to be in the same game)

Master Manufacturer - Manufacture an item of each type (don't have to be in the same game)

Scientific Rigor - Complete all phoenix research projects

Master Scientist - Complete all research projects (don't have to be in the same game)

Class Creator - Obtain solders of each dual class combination (don't have to be in the same game)

I Can Do Everything - Use every character skill (don't have to be in the same game)

Ref:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

@HuntingFever Seems to be some debate over whether it's 5 or 8 (plus plat), but here are the trophies currently at 0% on this site:

Phoenix Legend - Plat

Hard Victory - Deal with the pandoran threat at hard difficulty level

All Possibilities - Complete all different game endings

All the Live Ones - Capture each type of pandoran (don't have to be in the same game)

Master Manufacturer - Manufacture an item of each type (don't have to be in the same game)

Scientific Rigor - Complete all phoenix research projects

Master Scientist - Complete all research projects (don't have to be in the same game)

Class Creator - Obtain solders of each dual class combination (don't have to be in the same game)

I Can Do Everything - Use every character skill (don't have to be in the same game)

Ref:

Crap, I'll get these added to the unobtainables thread on .org tomorrow :(.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
14 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

I wanted to buy this games, but I will never support lazy devs that can't fix simple trophies for their own game. And it's not like this game is fresh or something, it's been this way from a long time. 

Sounds like it may just have been patched--like within the last day or two. Waiting to hear confirmation but there's some hope.

• 1 month later...
On 3.06.2022 at 10:17 PM, RNumbers said:

Sounds like it may just have been patched--like within the last day or two. Waiting to hear confirmation but there's some hope.

From what I see, they still haven't fix trophies as platinum is on 0%. This is kinda ridiculous, taking how long this game is up and the team behind it are not some amateurs... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...