How long for all online trophies?

bobby_94916

I played the online when it first came out and there was barely anything to do and it took me about 50 awful hours. About 35 of those hours were for levelling up to 50 and the rest for making money for the 5 stables. There’s been a heap of updates since then so it probably isn’t as bad now.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bobby_94916 said:

Ohh this what i was affraid from  :(:( Looks like it s gonna be very boring 

When the Online first came out all there was to do was 6 story missions. I didn’t bother with any PvP modes as I’m not interested in that. I know there are more story missions (unless they removed them) and there are Roles that you can take to earn XP and probably gold bars. I haven’t touched it since I got the online trophies so maybe someone who has played it recently can tell you if it’s boring or not.

I took ~40 hours a few months ago. To be fair, I was having fun during most of the time, as I was doing the Collector work and exploring the map, getting new items, etc. Almost roleplaying. Everything while listening to podcasts before going to sleep. The main issue was the three MVPs, as I'm a terrible player in competitive games. But even this trophy popped when I stopped trying and just played for fun.

I'd rather do it all again than finding those damn little birds...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, celobrock said:

I took ~40 hours a few months ago. To be fair, I was having fun during most of the time, as I was doing the Collector work and exploring the map, getting new items, etc. Almost roleplaying. Everything while listening to podcasts before going to sleep. The main issue was the three MVPs, as I'm a terrible player in competitive games. But even this trophy popped when I stopped trying and just played for fun.

I'd rather do it all again than finding those damn little birds...

Ohh yeah that i completly understand .... and that statue OMG

6 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

When the Online first came out all there was to do was 6 story missions. I didn’t bother with any PvP modes as I’m not interested in that. I know there are more story missions (unless they removed them) and there are Roles that you can take to earn XP and probably gold bars. I haven’t touched it since I got the online trophies so maybe someone who has played it recently can tell you if it’s boring or not.

Well its not that bad but still ...40 hours  its a lot of grinding :D 

• Like 1

Right now is an amazing time to do the online trophies, I've only been at it for 3 days and I've already gotten multiple times the amount of money needed for the horses and stables, and am around rank 32. There are many double money/xp activities right now until January 5th. I only foresee it taking a couple more days to finish off the online trophies, and I've been far from perfectly efficient.

• Like 2

Really shouldn’t take you too long. As stated above Collector is your best friend for levelling up. Moonshiner and Trader are good for money + XP.

Make sure to reset your buckles for an extra bit of gold.

MVP is easy as if you play Hostile Territory and capture most of the points, you’ll get it. That’s how I did it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Feral said:

Really shouldn’t take you too long. As stated above Collector is your best friend for levelling up. Moonshiner and Trader are good for money + XP.

Make sure to reset your buckles for an extra bit of gold.

MVP is easy as if you play Hostile Territory and capture most of the points, you’ll get it. That’s how I did it.

Thanks for the tips really appreciated ... i want that Platinum :D

• Like 2

On 9.12.2021 at 4:38 AM, bobby_94916 said:

Anyone who platinum that game , can you tell me how long it took you to get all online trophies ? 

According to Rockstar Social I spent 38 hours online to get all the online trophies.

I did all the story missions (only one time) and as soon as I got enough gold bars I did the collectors stuff and did it on a daily basis.

Key is to collect full sets and sell them don't try and get for all full sets each day that would burn you out too quick. I did two to four full card sets each day (depending how much time I had) and collected every other collectible that was nearby. For the trophies that need other players I suggest to join the boosting sessions.

• Like 1

Depends on how determined you are and if you have someone to boost the pvp/co op trophies. Such as The Real Deal, All's Fair ect. As other replies have mentioned the collector role is really good for xp. Took me about 2 and a half days to get the Notorious trophy but thats mainly because I'm not a motivated person when it comes to collecting items around a map. Espically since if you're starting out the basic horse is slow as a shit and everything in RDO is either level locked or insanely priced, most of the time both

Edited by Skullahh
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, preciseRNG said:

According to Rockstar Social I spent 38 hours online to get all the online trophies.

I did all the story missions (only one time) and as soon as I got enough gold bars I did the collectors stuff and did it on a daily basis.

Key is to collect full sets and sell them don't try and get for all full sets each day that would burn you out too quick. I did two to four full card sets each day (depending how much time I had) and collected every other collectible that was nearby. For the trophies that need other players I suggest to join the boosting sessions.

Thanks i will just do that then !!

5 hours ago, Skullahh said:

Depends on how determined you are and if you have someone to boost the pvp/co op trophies. Such as The Real Deal, All's Fair ect. As other replies have mentioned the collector role is really good for xp. Took me about 2 and a half days to get the Notorious trophy but thats mainly because I'm not a motivated person when it comes to collecting items around a map. Espically since if you're starting out the basic horse is slow as a shit and everything in RDO is either level locked or insanely priced, most of the time both

i am determined ,Its one of my favourite games i want that platinum i will get it ...........but godawmn some of the trophies are ridicuolous in this games :D 

13 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

I spent 3-4 days intensive collector (maybe 8 hours per day). and got to level 50. 

I would say the rest is a little luck based, and can probably be done pretty fast. so around 35-50 hours. Depending on your luck and skill. 

Thanks. 50 hours it s not that bad for one week normal playing after work i think its possible to aqquire all online trophys\ 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bobby_94916 said:

Thanks. 50 hours it s not that bad for one week normal playing after work i think its possible to aqquire all online trophys\ 

Yeah collectors the way to go. I would also put the money you make into buying the shovel and metal detector you can get loads more items to sell which gives a lot of xp and the money you make from that can go towards the other trophies like buying 5 horses. 

I too am determined to get Red Dead 2 plat and I'm like 70 percent there. Good luck and I hope you get it. Its quite an achievement 

Edited by Skullahh
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skullahh said:

Yeah collectors the way to go. I would also put the money you make into buying the shovel and metal detector you can get loads more items to sell which gives a lot of xp and the money you make from that can go towards the other trophies like buying 5 horses. 

I too am determined to get Red Dead 2 plat and I'm like 70 percent there. Good luck and I hope you get it. Its quite an achievement 

Online is the easy part. The 70 Gold medals is the mountain for me. Im doing EVERY, single, other thing, before doing that BS :D

44 minutes ago, bobby_94916 said:

And thats my experience from about 1,5 years ago. I have no idea how much or how good things they have added, XP wise :) Should be pretty doable. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Online is the easy part. The 70 Gold medals is the mountain for me. Im doing EVERY, single, other thing, before doing that BS :D

And thats my experience from about 1,5 years ago. I have no idea how much or how good things they have added, XP wise :) Should be pretty doable. 

Now that you said it i also have to get Gold Rush trophy and Bountiful in story mode :D Medals deffinetly is gonna be a complete hell :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My profile on Exophase says 68.36 hours, my account file agrees with it. My friend's profile on Exophase says 88.15 hours. 

Both me and my friend played only the online portion of the game and only for the trophies, no messing around and we didn't use any real money to get in-game currency(gold).

Even though I personally didn't and I usually avoid it, I recommend using real money to get gold because the time needed to get 15 golden bars for Collector's license is not worth it. Not sure how prices go now, but back then it was 5€ for 15 golden bars if my memory doesn't fail me. 

Edited by Kiyan-13
  • Like 1