What's the fastest way to earn RP solo?

Golden Devil Gamer

Currently at rank 64 and I'm struggling to find a dependable method on earning RP fast enough. I don't have a second PS3 to do some of the two-player grind that's listed in some other threads. I try doing those custom-made RP jobs with randoms, but the randoms tend to dip out in a couple of rounds... which is to be expected, lol. 

I think that 4 minutes parachute jumps (wait in the choper until you automatically jump, then hit all targets) is the fastest way. I think it's the Around the Globe jump.

But personally I did missions. If you didn't play a lot of missions, the pool of missions to select after finishing one is small and you can easy keep cycling through the ones that you want.

My cycle was mainly:

Blow Up 2

Blow Up 3

RIP the Lost MC

Lost My Mind

And 1 in the canal about killing a group dealing drugs, and then return the drugs.

Armored Kuruma highly advisable.

On Blow Up 2 - just race straight to the canal and enter it on the right side of the street after passing the racetrack and then lose the cops by driving slowly there (usually works without a problem)

Blow Up 3 - just shoot the back of the cars from inside the Kuruma.

RIP the Lost MC - enter the cemetery from the grass before the wall on the left side, park the car near the stairs and go out taking cover by the car and kill most of them.

Lost My Mind - to make it faster a bit after the shootout start, drive to the other side of the camp, the guy with the drugs will start to go to a waterscooter and you can kill him before he leaves, then kill everyone else, get the drugs and return them (without saying, you can do everything from inside the Kuruma). If the guy runs away to the water with the drugs, race and kill him, and on the way back keep away from land and deliver the drugs straight away not killing the guys in bikes.

The one in the canal that I forgot the name - just get there with the Kuruma, kill everyone, get the drugs and deliver them (on the way back some SUVs can show up, you can kill or ignore them).

That's more or less how I did the RP grind, when being efficient most of those missions take just 3-4 minutes and it's less boring than parachute jumps..

• Like 2

In my case I did play mainly solo mission as they appeared as NEW almost every level I was gained up. Make sure you set HARD difficulty because you gain 1.5x RP multiplier (and it's nothing really changes in difficulty, you still have 1 spare life). That way level grind wasn't so long or even boring for me. I did almost all missions alone the game has to offer. 

• Like 1

My advice for solo jobs is to play "Mixed Up With Coke" by Martin Madrazo (rank 45)

Before you enter GtaOnline change you settings to free aim. This boosts job payment by 30%. Play on hard of course.

After starting the job call Pegasus for a Buzzard or better a Savage. Fly to the construction side and destroy only 1 truck, most enemies and 3 arriving SUV's.

Then destroy the other truck and 9 arriving SUV's. Dont forget to kill the enemies on the other construction side for extra RP and finish the job.

Payout for 55-59 kills 1600RP.

Payout for job 4000-4500RP.

Round about 6000RP in 10 minutes.

Edited by D-E-U-S-X
  • Like 1