Chop 'Til You Drop Update

SiC

20 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Last  time I pointed out  here that this was a  waste of money and time,  a bunch of armchair CEO in  their 20s with no experience attacked me, I’m glad that this time, more reasonable people are posting here.

So, at which game company did you get your years of experience that qualifies you to comment on this, versus the “armchair CEOs in their 20s”? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TheCampy said:

My favorite part of this game is seeing how upset people get over another trophy, see you addicts in another couple months doing the same thing again. LMAO.

Oh you Ratalaika spammers, always crying that you get a bad rep because of your obsession to inflate numbers in trophies,  then immediately project and call others addicts of all terms you could come up. Won’t even bothering posting again on you.

45 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

So, at which game company did you get your years of experience that qualifies you to comment on this, versus the “armchair CEOs in their 20s”? 

The electronics one I  founded  and hold many years ago, and this may come as a surprise to you, but it’s not required for it to be  a game company to get experience, especially with  my sector who overlaps in several things, and my role in it, which is pretty much required to check who’s unproductive, if you want to stay afloat.

That of course, doesn’t mean that others should not post, feel free, but the posts range from Pavlovan responses that “Free” means it’s good,  squallid people that find enjoyment in others not having as much free time as them so their reaction to having it download again  is found “amusing”, hell, last time here  someone said I don’t own a company, because if I did, I would be interested in Tripwire doing well, a company many Kilometers away from me, who I hold no stocks, as if all companies were a secret cabal protecting eachother, or some other Deus ex shit.

You certainly don’t need to  have my experience to contraddict me, but all the counter “arguments” are either a push to make it emotional,  give incomplete takes like trophy hunters are not important (can you prove it? And if they are not important, why is Tripwire still adding trophies? Seems like more ineptitude), try to minimise the situation with the usage of subjective informations rather than objective (it’s not fun when you need to have to download  the game for a long time). My argument on this being unproductive remains still, all the people “disagreeing” either twist it by saying I’m angry, when in reality  they’re acting emotionally because  they feel they need to “protect” Tripwire, so their defense becomes an appeal to emotion, because “free shit” sollicit a pavlovian response, or are ignorant, have no awareness of how to run a company,  so they just get mad that when someone points out that this is a self-sabotaging act  they have to lash out with only the bits of informations they got from  their favourite youtubers (blablablah, small company good, EA and Activision are evil,  if it’s free it’s universally good, yong out, mtx are universally bad  and  other worthless buzzwords) regarding an argument they clearly have no stakes, or experience around it,  or   think their experience in getting the trophy  is universal so everyone will only  require 20 minutes tops to download the game and get the trophy, hell no, I wish it took me less time than this post, I’m actually posting  waiting to get the game’s downloaded again, my Country, ever since 2,007, always had troubles with the wi-fi connection, and to change that, it would require a reconstruction of several  cities,  many of them important commercial sites, who unfortunately have  the “curse”of not predicting that  fiber would be a thing and a monopoly by a single company in several important areas, it would require a  very large amount  of money and time,  and not something that the Government will do, especially with Covid around, so if you think getting the trophies takes less than posting here, consider yourself lucky, rather than the others delusional. Of course I won’t buy KF3 and I’m hoping they finally end with this pointless shit, I don’t want to grow old  continuing to do this shit. 

15 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Oh you Ratalaika spammers, always crying that you get a bad rep because of your obsession to inflate numbers in trophies,  then immediately project and call others addicts of all terms you could come up. Won’t even bothering posting again on you.

2 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

You are already wasting enough time on all the extremely long post about god knows what cause I ain’t reading all that. So stay salty and enjoy the trophy, and the next one, and the 11 after that LMFAO. 

I like jumping back into this game every couple months. Why not?! 

I actually only deleted it last week on a mass clear up, I normally leave it but thought maybe… just maybe it was done. But with a third list, obviously not. So I’ll download, play and enjoy it. All for free (I’m guessing it’s free as there is a season pass 2021??) 

I do think the trophies should be a little more challenging though. The last ‘reach wave 15 on hard’ was class and a nice change than collectibles 

29 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

The electronics one I  founded  and hold many years ago, and this may come as a surprise to you, but it’s not required for it to be  a game company to get experience, especially with  my sector who overlaps in several things, and my role in it, which is pretty much required to check who’s unproductive, if you want to stay afloat.

That of course, doesn’t mean that others should not post, feel free, but the posts range from Pavlovan responses that “Free” means it’s good,  squallid people that find enjoyment in others not having as much free time as them so their reaction to having it download again  is found “amusing”, hell, last time here  someone said I don’t own a company, because if I did, I would be interested in Tripwire doing well, a company many Kilometers away from me, who I hold no stocks, as if all companies were a secret cabal protecting eachother, or some other Deus ex shit.

You certainly don’t need to  have my experience to contraddict me, but all the counter “arguments” are either a push to make it emotional,  give incomplete takes like trophy hunters are not important (can you prove it? And if they are not important, why is Tripwire still adding trophies? Seems like more ineptitude), try to minimise the situation with the usage of subjective informations rather than objective (it’s not fun when you need to have to download  the game for a long time). My argument on this being unproductive remains still, all the people “disagreeing” either twist it by saying I’m angry, when in reality  they’re acting emotionally because  they feel they need to “protect” Tripwire, so their defense becomes an appeal to emotion, because “free shit” sollicit a pavlovian response, or are ignorant, have no awareness of how to run a company,  so they just get mad that when someone points out that this is a self-sabotaging act  they have to lash out with only the bits of informations they got from  their favourite youtubers (blablablah, small company good, EA and Activision are evil,  if it’s free it’s universally good, yong out, mtx are universally bad  and  other worthless buzzwords) regarding an argument they clearly have no stakes, or experience around it,  or   think their experience in getting the trophy  is universal so everyone will only  require 20 minutes tops to download the game and get the trophy, hell no, I wish it took me less time than this post, I’m actually posting  waiting to get the game’s downloaded again, my Country, ever since 2,007, always had troubles with the wi-fi connection, and to change that, it would require a reconstruction of several  cities,  many of them important commercial sites, who unfortunately have  the “curse”of not predicting that  fiber would be a thing and a monopoly by a single company in several important areas, it would require a  very large amount  of money and time,  and not something that the Government will do, especially with Covid around, so if you think getting the trophies takes less than posting here, consider yourself lucky, rather than the others delusional. Of course I won’t buy KF3 and I’m hoping they finally end with this pointless shit, I don’t want to grow old  continuing to do this shit. 

For someone complaining everyone that replies to you is acting emotionally your rants suggest you are actually the emotionally one. Too many examples in there to go into detail over.

All of this sounds like a bit of a you problem tbh and your replies are very defensive. You're taking this a bit too seriously.

Also you don't work for Tripwire. Then how can you possibly say with confidence that they are 'ineptitude' or that they are running their company wrong? But good for you if you think you know better even if you do have 'experience' at running a business.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Lots of assumptions here,  you’re more angry than me in this moment, as all I did I pointed out the ineptitude of a company, I’ll still get the stupid trophies sooner or later, but I definitely won’t be buying, or even playing for free KF3. What makes you think I’m not a completionist? My completion rate? That’s just because I don’t want to spend money on worthless DLCs, and put several games on hold, hell, I went back to Mortal Kombat 9more  than seven years later, I still have all the games I played, and have 200+ games not open yet because I’m trying to slowly boost my completion rate.  There is also a substantial mental difference between having to buy two season passes for a game who has 5+DLCs sets and a single bronze you can get for “free”, time to download and  GB space  considered. Besides, you could at  the very least  have a decent profile yourself, before shaming others, just a friendly thought, of course.

Now, instead of watching other people’s profiles you could try doing some little research  about the game you’re defending, it’s difficult on Youtube because it’s not as famous, and as such clickbaity as the games you mentioned, but KF2 had black screen problems on release day, so whatever, bugs in games is something that happens to majority of games, be they famous or otherwise. You received the ps4 version which came out later than Windows, specifically you received the ps4 version months after its release on ps4 via psplus without paying a cent (to them that is, psplus you still need to pay), so more than 2 years passed between the game’s original release, and you booting it up, and your  “support” ranges to downloading  this game every 3-4 months, watching a YouTube video of a poor soul that every 3-4 of said  months torture him/herself in order to help others getting the stupid trophies to this post.  And now you emotionally and thoughtlessly barge in to defend their  self-inflicting damages. 

Now, here’s the thing, you state that devs don’t care about trophy hunters, I disagree, because there is solid data  that there is a market for them, with Ratalaika, Annapuma, that Christian dev I forgot the name, Sony making trophies much easier  etc, but that’s not even important because  even if they were a minuscule fragment, the earnings would still be negative, and also, Tripwire themselves disagree with your statement, if they were to agree, they wouldn’t bother to  add a trophy  for 5 years in the first place, and all the “boons” you describe regarding the game are not lost if, suddenly they decide to stop adding trophies every single time they decide to add a new map. That’s definitely not something  that would damage  their interest in Microtransactions,  or Killing Floor 3 whenever it’s released, they’re risking angering people having to download the game for 5 years every single time, which brings a negative impact when KF3 is released, and people don’t want to grow old and die  trying to finishing it, and most surely, won’t be buying any MTXs, while the positive impact is nonexistent, because, the game would still get free updates, with the devs desperately trying to squeeze its life for some more  wishful thinking they’ll find whales in their dying userbase. 

Oh, and one thing, it’s good that cod and bf released DLCs without trophies, especially cod since Activision is allergic to discounts,  I’d say your examples are bad, you’re making the two of them look good by comparison.

Hell, you’re baffled that people don’t like free content, yet you desperately want  Activision and EA to add DLCs with trophies so you can burn  more money? Get your priorities and convictions right.

Dear Scemopagliaccioh, 

After reading your wall of text on a reply of me and your reply on another thread to @ThatMuttGuy and @APCGrayLocked. And you comment to @arcanehornet_ on this thread. I can only apologize to you. My deepest apologies that I didn’t notice your great entrepreneur skills. Your electronics company made you a great business insider.

Also my comment that you were not a completionist that triggered you, were a great undoing from my part. After looking to your profile a second time I must admit that you are a completionist and Pro-gamer. U have some great plats of JRPG and fighting games on your profile that I can not match. My profile is full of s**t and can never match your skill naturally.

Again me deepest apologies and I hope that you can forgive me.

Best regards,

A fellow humble gamer

Edited by Paco-001
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Paco-001 said:

Dear Scemopagliaccioh, 

After reading your wall of text on a reply of me and your reply on another thread to @ThatMuttGuy and @APCGrayLocked. And you comment to @arcanehornet_ on this thread. I can only apologize to you. My deepest apologies that I didn’t notice your great entrepreneur skills. Your electronics company made you a great business insider.

Also my comment that you were not a completionist that triggered you, were a great undoing from my part. After looking to your profile a second time I must admit that you are a completionist and Pro-gamer. U have some great plats of JRPG and fighting games on your profile that I can not match. My profile is full of s**t and can never match your skill naturally.

Again me deepest apologies and I hope that you can forgive me.

Best regards,

A fellow humble gamer

This guy just avoided another MLA format essay response

• Like 2