Leet skills and level up

xsedavlasx

Hello, friends! Here are two questions I would like to ask you about some trophies. I have never played any online COD modes, it is my first time. 

1) Can I obtain trophy Leet Skills without buying any season passes? It's said that my level should be nullified when a new season comes out, but it has not, it is the same level, but the season pass one is not truly leveling up. So, will the old one count for this trophy?

2) I want to get more experience using favorite operator weapon, but it is not available in the list of weapons. I play for Halima and her favorite weapon is MP-40. It's nowhere. How can I take it?

Thank you for your answers. My single player trophies are done, only the online trophies left.

Edited by xsedavlasx

1. Yes. The season pass is just aesthetic add-ons (and a few perks, apparently). As for the level reset occuring, this article states that isn't going to happen, which would mean that you should have as much time as you need to get your 55+1 levels for the trophy.

2. The MP40 is an SMG that unlocks at level 16. You should have it by then. The one weapon I got to max level (the MG42) I never used the respective operator for and it still felt that the process was fairly quick, so I wouldn't worry too much about matching the operator to their favourite weapon. If you're not enjoying multiplayer, you can also level up your chosen weapon in the Zombies mode.

Edited by iAsh-HD
  • Like 1