Regarding The Collectable Trophies

Skullahh

Currently working through NG++ for the last rings now. You can easily "speedrun" the game on NG+ and NG++. I have been skipping nearly all enemies and been cruising through the bosses. The worst part is farming for the covenant items. Either boost, play pvp, or grind offline. I got all items offline and took me around 10ish hours. Not nearly as bad as some other games I have played. 

I have been using a dex/faith build rocking a +10 Sharp Lothric Knight Great Sword buffed with lightning blade and it works wonders. Good luck!

• Like 1

Currently near the end of my ng++ run too. The collectibles aren't bad at all. Rings you can check off a guide to ensure you get what may have missed. I did a mix of pvp on the way(darkmoon) and plenty off offline to supplement it. The hardest step will be to beat nameless king on ng++.

Farming for cov items isnt that bad if you get gold serpent +3 from ringed city, if you dont have the DLC don't try to offline farm until you have the +2 from ng++.

Make sure to toss on as much item discovery as you can get, and unless you respec into luck big time it doesn't feel worth investing in the stat.

Mimic head+crystal sage rapier+ gold serp ring. Don't forget to use those coins, you can buy an infinite amount of the rusted kinds which give +50. To further boost you can wait till at least ng+ and dual wield the rapiers for an extra +50. You can also use a hollow weapon, but that only grants +5 discovery.

I personally found shackles to the be the worst farm in the game, but it still wasnt too bad. I know most complain about the silver knights but you will get crazy amounts of souls farming them which will give you a big edge going into ng+.