Highest score obtained in flappyridium?

ZIG173

Obviously, you only need 50 for the trophy. But, after all those hours spent, I still had the urge to completely smash my highscore. So, with a second highscore of 49, I ran my highscore at 89. Has anyone gotten higher? They probably have, I know. But still, I wonder what the highest score is. Anyone got some insane number?

Edit: I see now, theres leaderboards. Any for anyone wondering, the highest score is 107! Insane. 

Edited by ZIG173
Found the answer to my question.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, My_Name_is_DC78 said:

Just 33! I have no clue to reach 50. Any tips?

It’s just repetition and a decent amount of luck. I got 50 exactly and my previous best was 40.
I found dropping under middle-placed cubes to be a bit more consistent than trying to go over them. 
Good luck :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Futuridium isn't by far a easy game but it never felt unfair. If I had trouble passing a level than I made a mistake or had lack of skills.

Flappyridium feels plain unfair! Sometimes it's impossible to dodge those tiles. Personally it's the hardest trophy. 

Still can't pass more than 40. I always crash into those middle-placed cubes. :/

I will try to play befor work early in the morning, maybe my focus and concentration is higher. :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2022 at 11:50 PM, My_Name_is_DC78 said:

Flappyridium feels plain unfair!

It is, it's a game jam game so it's fumbled together in the shortest time.

The tips I can give:

• The lines you leave behind are distracting. I liked to quit to menu when the lines got messy. This combination will do that fast: :circle::up::cross::cross:
  • Try to stay in the bottom-middle of the screen, it's all RNG anyway so this might not work for you.

Spoiler

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...