Pustur

Anyone having problems with the new "Cast it into the fire" in "Laboratory"?

11 posts in this topic

At the beginning of the level I got the first orb and threw it into the lava at least 10 times but the trophy never popped, any help?

I tried throwing it from the sides of the bridge, from the center, jumping down together with the orb. Nothing seems to work.

EDIT: If it matters, I lost my save file so I started a new one, completed the first level, then went to level select straight to the laboratory level. Could this influence it at all?

EDIT2: Solved

Edited by Pustur

It seems only count throwing the orb to lava at the last stage, where you exit the laboratory

4 minutes ago, ShijouLime said:

It seems only count throwing the orb to lava at the last stage, where you exit the laboratory

Thats not true, I did it by throwing the first orb in the lava at the start of the level. I did kill myself though, because I jumped with it - maybe that helps.

I got the trophy after throwing the very first orb from the left side of the bridge when exiting without any issues. (PS4 version)

4 hours ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

Thats not true, I did it by throwing the first orb in the lava at the start of the level. I did kill myself though, because I jumped with it - maybe that helps.

Tried once before and nothing happen, not yet tired grabbing orb suiside method. Mine is PS5 version

It won't unlock for me as well on the PS5 version. On ps4 I encountered no problems. I just started the level and threw the first orb into the lava

6 hours ago, hyperzone90 said:

It won't unlock for me as well on the PS5 version. On ps4 I encountered no problems. I just started the level and threw the first orb into the lava

Same, I just downloaded the PS4 version and unlocked the trophy no problem. I tried to redownload the PS5 version, restart a new save, and tried again, but that didn't work either... I think it's bugged somehow :(

Okay i've just tested this on PS5. It didn't unlock for me initially after trying 3 different orbs in the lava pool at the beginning of the level. I then reached the lava pool at the end of the level, threw one orb in and the trophy unlocked with no issues. So if you find that you're having issues unlocking this on PS5, do it at the end of the stage as it appears the game isn't registering that first pool as a lava pool.

12 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Okay i've just tested this on PS5. It didn't unlock for me initially after trying 3 different orbs in the lava pool at the beginning of the level. I then reached the lava pool at the end of the level, threw one orb in and the trophy unlocked with no issues. So if you find that you're having issues unlocking this on PS5, do it at the end of the stage as it appears the game isn't registering that first pool as a lava pool.

Thanks this worked for me!

I got this on PS4 by throwing the Orb into the Fire right at the start. When I tried it on the PS5 version though, this didn't work. Tried many areas at the start like the end of the bridge, by the gate, throwing either myself in with it or just the ball and nothing worked. So gonna give it a go later as suggested to try it at the end of the level.

This game is an absolute mess and the devs dont seem to be fixing it. I still have adventurer that hasnt unlocked and now the trophies in lab are finicky?

Not to mention since the last update, whenever I close the game I lose my save and have to start a fresh game which I'm assuming is also resetting my adventurer progress.