Abby_TheLastofUs

The Expanse: A Telltale Series

13 posts in this topic

The Expanse: A Telltale Series Announced, And It's Being Co-Developed By Deck Nine

Telltale has announced The Expanse: A Telltale Series and it’s co-developing the game with Deck Nine, the studio behind this year’s Life Is Strange: True Colors. 

Revealed during The Game Awards 2021 by way of a debut trailer, The Expanse is a prequel to the Amazon TV series of the same name (which itself is based on The Expanse novella series) and it will feature Camina Drummer as the main protagonist. Drummer, heavily featured throughout Amazon’s show, is the leader of a ragtag scavenging crew in the game and players must explore the outer belt while making tough decisions that will decide the fate of her crew and more. 

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs

Let's see how the new Telltale will work in the future, I didn't expect a new game to be honest probably news about The Wolf Among Us season 2.

I'm a huge fan of the TV series so providing this is good and the devs use an engine which isn't a buggy POS, they could have something really special on their hands :).

This is very exciting news! I have been a fan of Telltale Games and their way of telling stories. I am excited to learn more about this series. 😎

It's nice to get a new Telltale game, but fingers crossed The Wofl Among Us 2 gets some updates next year or somehow releases.

Oh shit! I love The Expanse...never even crossed my mind to give the IP to Telltale. I really hope this is good!

EDIT: They even got Cara Gee to voice Camina...HYPE!

Edited by Viper

Really nice. The tv series is cool and season 6 air tomorrow(1st episode). 

Nice to see the reborn Telltale giving us something new but my heart pines for news on The Wolf Among Us 2.

Dang, it's Cara! I'll attempt to remain measured in my excitement, since The Expanse is my favorite show at the moment, and this is a different Telltale. Don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

Never heard of this show but excited to play because it's from telltale. Easy purchase

This is an interesting choice for Tell Tales return. I have not seen the show but I remember it being promoted to be like GOT in space. I also still have hopes for some sequels that were promised as well as that Stranger Things game we never got. 

Nice! Telltale + Expanse + Cara Gee? No-brainer.

But I'm still not buying it before every episode is out (if it's episodic). :)