Get Platinum without Online Pass

Shanshan823

This guide is for anyone who is willing to get platinum without online pass. I hope this can save your money. 

I didn't buy the Online pass. The online-related trophies are From Cover to Cover, The Path of Cooperation, What it Means to Fight Together, Sorcerer with a Swift Arm. I got them all solo. I got "100 pacts in multiplayer mode" under Ad Hoc.

For "From Cover to Cover", I suggest you to do it as soon as possible, because I am not sure if any function will go off once the server is closed, but you can get it solo (I got it yesterday under 1.00 version of game, not sure about 1.30). 

Here is what I did for From Cover to Cover.

1. Create a new save (some player said there might be glitch if you do it at later stage of game)

2. Finish Sorcerer's Ordeal (it took me 45 minutes)

3. Backup your save if you have PS+ (optional). Just in case when you do anything wrong, you don't have to finish Sorcerer's Ordeal again.

4. Turn to page “The Content”

5. Push your Right Stick to left until you reach the end page. You don't have to read anything, even the page is still covering with mist.

***6. Go to Network. Do following steps in order

(1) Network  --> Peddler --> Leave Gift, Claim Gift, Hear Whispers.

(2) Network  --> Multiplayer --> Sorcerer's Stats --> Click player's name --> Click all tags on the right

(3) Network  --> Multiplayer --> Ad Hoc --> Create Room, Search for Room

(4) Network  --> Multiplayer --> Play Online (Only do it when you finished all other pages). My trophy popped at this step. 

All other trophies can be achieved solo. If you have hard time on some pacts, you can search for "Offering Duplication", which can save tons of time (This only works on 1.00 version, they fixed it in 1.30 patch. So, this is only doable under physical version.)

Edited by Shanshan823
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.12.2021 at 8:36 AM, Shanshan823 said:

This guide is for anyone who is willing to get platinum without online pass. I hope this can save your money. 

I didn't buy the Online pass. The online-related trophies are From Cover to Cover, The Path of Cooperation, What it Means to Fight Together, Sorcerer with a Swift Arm. I got them all solo. I got "100 pacts in multiplayer mode" under Ad Hoc.

For "From Cover to Cover", I suggest you to do it as soon as possible, because I am not sure if any function will go off once the server is closed, but you can get it solo (I got it yesterday under 1.00 version of game, not sure about 1.30). 

Here is what I did for From Cover to Cover.

1. Create a new save (some player said there might be glitch if you do it at later stage of game)

2. Finish Sorcerer's Ordeal (it took me 45 minutes)

3. Backup your save if you have PS+ (optional). Just in case when you do anything wrong, you don't have to finish Sorcerer's Ordeal again.

4. Turn to page “The Content”

5. Push your Right Stick to left until you reach the end page. You don't have to read anything, even the page is still covering with mist.

***6. Go to Network. Do following steps in order

(1) Network  --> Peddler --> Leave Gift, Claim Gift, Hear Whispers.

(2) Network  --> Multiplayer --> Sorcerer's Stats --> Click player's name --> Click all tags on the right

(3) Network  --> Multiplayer --> Ad Hoc --> Create Room, Search for Room

(4) Network  --> Multiplayer --> Play Online (Only do it when you finished all other pages). My trophy popped at this step. 

All other trophies can be achieved solo. If you have hard time on some pacts, you can search for "Offering Duplication", which can save tons of time (This only works on 1.00 version, they fixed it in 1.30 patch. So, this is only doable under physical version.)

Did it few times but somehow it not give me 'From Cover to Cover' trophy

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...