Solution for glitched trophies on PS5

I had 8 or 9 trophies which didn't pop for me when they should have. I only realised when I went to check the trophy list, because I was curious as to why I wasn't earning trophies for completing certain tasks. I deleted the local save, and then I downloaded the cloud save, as I figured that might do the trick. When I booted up the game again, sure enough every trophy I was missing began to pop one after the other. These trophies all share the same date/time, give or take a second or two, despite completing the requirements for them hours apart (so don't get any funny ideas regarding cheating! ?). 

Anyway I just wanted to throw this out here in case anyone else is having the same issue. Just delete your local save, you'll need to go into the settings menu on PS5 to do this: settings > saved data and game/app settings > saved data (PS5) > console storage > find your save file > select and delete. You can then download your cloud save from the game's menu by pressing the options button and then upload/download saved data. You don't need to go through the settings menu for this. Boot up the game and the trophies should begin to pop almost immediately. Hope this helps!

• Like 3

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

FYI you do not need to delete your save or anything like that. Just close the game, open it again, then do whatever it is the trophy is looking for (hop on the roomba, catch a bug, collect a cat pic, whatever). This fixed every trophy that was stuck for me, without any reinstallation or messing with save files. 

Once you notice a trophy didn't pop, restart, because most likely none will pop until you do.