The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

New Games - In case of a new game with an UR platinum, it is allowed if it's still an UR after 2 months from its release.

May I suggest a possible extension to this rule. For example, if the game is <2% after 1 month, it's also eligible.

The cooldown period is needlessly long for new games where it's obvious that the game is going to stay UR beyond 2 months.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Thank you very much for this, I'm very bad at deciding what to play next and it usually changes many times before I start the game.

With that being said, I will start out this event with these games:

gBwD53n.png

Let me know how Steep is.  It's been sitting in my PS Plus library forever and I haven't bothered with it.  I'd really like to give it a shot if it's good.

44 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

7. Art of Fighting Anthology (4.58%) Barely interested in this game, but Copanele said I wasn't ready, so it must be done

Damn son, you'll need the Eye of the Tiger in the background for that kind of SNK'ness.

All I am saying...thoughts and prayers ?

(btw if you get stuck you can check PSNP guide for this game, heard it's very well written :> )

• Like 1

well damn I should of maybe waited on my mein laben run and so on for wolf 2 oh well I would take part but not really in the best of moods to go after a lot of my back logs of ultra rare other than serious sam collection and maybe ninja gaiden 2 as I got all the team missions nearly done just got to do the last 2 that is warrior 5 and acolyte 9 or 10 can't fully remember the number right but I know it is one or the other then just aim for the main game to be done. it pisses me off you got to basically remove settings when your playing the main game as that glitch to this day pisses me off to no end. but yeah serious sam 3 and collection is their own beast due to the bs they pull unless your like me and are willing to use the save game like your life was on the line as yeah fuck the traps they do when you pick up stuff. 

Edited by Lonemankane