The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

1 hour ago, Baker said:

L99d201.png

A 300+ hour journey has come to an end. This has been quite a ride. 

Zombies was amazing. And it’s where I spend at least an additional 150 hours just playing for fun on. So 300+ hours is not a realistic 100% completion time.

MP was also great if you compare it to the current crap that is called Vanguard.

Blackout could have been fun too if it wasn’t for the insane trophy requirements. Where you need to win, get RNG items, and a lot more idiotic stuff while playing against max prestige level sweats and pro twitch streamers. Absolute low point for me was searching 20 hours for the t-shirt to get the character Mason only to get shot in the back 10 seconds later when I finally found it. That character alone took me 45 hours to get.

As always thanks to Mori & Koro. Another Call of Duty done. 1f4aa-1f3fb.png And to Cursed who joined us for this game but isn’t active on these forums.

Next up: Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Well done! Same thing happened to me when I picked up Mason's Stained White T-Shirt after searching for it for 6 hours straight. My heart sank at that very moment in time someone threw a sensor dart in my direction and killed me. Only to get super lucky and find it the next match and end up in top 15 and actually making it to #2 in the same match.

• Like 3

Laser League: 51%

Started on this boost today. Got done all of the miscellaneous task trophies and a few of the minor grind trophies so far. Up to Mastery 1 on Ghost and Mastery 2 on Blade as well. Unfortunately, the Block challenges for Blade Mastery 1 were sort of a pain because of lag screwing with our timing. I managed to get it working for me in time, but my boosting partner hasn't gotten it to work yet and at this point, we're hoping she can at least get it done with someone else who chimed in to help.

• Like 4