The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

On 1/15/2022 at 11:06 AM, kevao97 said:

does changing the controls make it any easier? because this game is extremely difficult for me, i completed Retro/Grade with 1f4af.png but eventually gave up on this game 1f63f.png

Gameplay wise it won't make it any easier unfortunately. It just makes the game actually playable haha. Using R1 & R2 just feels so uncomfortable.

3 hours ago, tirol_terminator said:

@SlimSanta94what settings did you use for Amplitude?

I have been struggeling with the later more difficult songs with fast paced sections (am playing with the standard button layout) for quiet some time now.

Since you are one of the greater Rythmgamers I thought I simply had to ask for advice in those regards... :D

I basically used the default control scheme for the majority of the game since I was already used to it before realising how awkward it is and I found myself using Freq mode for the later songs because it seemed a lot easier to read what was coming up. 

With the expert mode campaign I found the score requirements to get 10 bars required in the final set to be a bit of an issue with the faster sections. So I had to plan which lane i'd be in at what time so I could avoid as many difficult sections as I could.

When it came to super difficulty there's a nice exploit you can use for the songs you're having a hard time clearing. In super difficulty your life bar doesn't replenish but when you're on your final bit of health and you miss, you won't die but you'll instead have a flashing red screen, then if you miss the section after that you'll fail. So you can essentially stay in easier lanes for longer by purposefully missing a note, hitting the next section to avoid failing and this will basically make it so you can avoid harder sections to clear songs easier.

Hope that helps!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

@Yuber6969 Awesome work man! 1f4aa.png 2D fighters are my kryptonite, only done a couple games in that genre! 1f605.png You're very close with P4AU as well, do you reckon you'll do it again when it re-releases? It'll be interesting to see what the trophy list is going to be like.

Thanks dude! That's how I feel about racing games; I struggled to plat the famously easy WRC 3 lol.

Regarding P4AU: I'm only planning to buy it if there will be new content, which seems unlikely. I think it's a great game, but I don't see the point in re-buying a game that I already have. I see on your profile that you're a Persona fan. The story is quite good in Ultimax. I highly recommend it. ?

Edited by Yuber6969
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

Thanks dude! That's how I feel about racing games; I struggled to plat the famously easy WRC 3 lol.

Regarding P4AU: I'm only planning to buy it if there will be new content, which seems unlikely. I think it's a great game, but I don't see the point in re-buying a game that I already have. I see on your profile that you're a Persona fan. The story is quite good in Ultimax. I highly recommend it. 1f44d.png

Yeah, Persona is a great series! P5R is one of my favourite games of all time, it's one of the few games to make me truly wish there was more when the credits rolled, what a journey that game was! Also finished P3FES last year, that game's aged a bit but the story near the end is also fantastic.
As for Ultimax, I just wish they ported Persona 4 Golden first! ? They port the dancing spinoff and Ultimax but not the main game, why Atlus! ?

But in any case, best of luck with your other UR's, you've got this man!

• Like 2