The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

6 minutes ago, bcimbatman7 said:

1. Laser League (0.93%) - 100%

2. Pox Nora (0.66%) - 0%

3.Party Golf (3.75%) -0%

4. Lords of the Fallen (4.18%) -8%

5. Epic Dumpster Bear(4.15%) -10%

I also completed Atari Flashbacks vol.1 but I didn't have it on my list.

Let me know if it counts or not. Thanks.

Sorry, Atari Flashbacks doesn't count anymore, it was completed a while ago. 

13 minutes ago, bcimbatman7 said:

No worries. So what's the rule? We have to write it before completing the game?

So, the rule is this one:

1. You must first sign up the game before completing it. You cannot complete the game and register it at a later date. 

As an exception, you can do the sign up at most 24 hours after getting the platinum, that's the "buffer" interval, for instance if you grind a game over night with a turbo controller, get the platinum and the game is not signed up, you have 24 hours from the moment the platinum pops to register it into your list. If more than 24 hours pass, the game is not eligible anymore.

4 hours ago, cr1s said:

Hiya!

A bit late to the party here, but I love me some URs and noticed a couple of my friends in this event, so I thought I'd finally join the fun. Here's my Tier 1 list:

9c4hTiB.jpg

Hopefully I understood the rules correctly and all those games are eligible. I tried to pick a decent mixture of platforms, genres, and unstarted/started games. Action Henk is my only priority here since it's on the Most Wanted list. Other than that, it's whatever game I feel like playing at the time, especially since I've already obtained the online trophies in the other games that have them.

Yeah this works. Btw how do you upload your picture here? Thanks in advance.

Okay... I'm changing my list one more time:

BlazBlue Central Fiction (3.43%)

Sonic Forces (4.29%, 3.48% complete)

Catherine: Full Body (2.75%)

Dragon Ball FighterZ (2.74%)

Dreams (2.05% plat, 0.15% complete)

Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator (1.41%)

Torment: Tides of Numenera (1.67%)

Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown (0.67%)

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition (3.67%)

Transformers: Devastation (0.88%) → Injustice 2 (2.21%, 1.13% complete)

I wasn't having fun with Transformers, so we're moving on.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mizzcreed said:

I finished up super street fight 4 lots of fun with this game. might finish up vanquish next :).  I also have a question for my tier 2 list I thought about adding final fantasy 14 to it but I wouldn't pay for the sub until I meet all requirements for the plat so it'll be like auto popping trophies I still have to put the work in for all the trophies just wanted too know if its allowed or  not :) 

Heyo! Congrats for SSF4!

I am not sure I understand how FF14 works sadly. Normally auto-pop is not allowed in this event if, say, you do the PS4 list and then you auto-pop the PS5 list. Could you tell me in more detail how FF14 "sub" works?

Sorry I know next to nothing about MMOs and how platinums work there ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Heyo! Congrats for SSF4!

I am not sure I understand how FF14 works sadly. Normally auto-pop is not allowed in this event if, say, you do the PS4 list and then you auto-pop the PS5 list. Could you tell me in more detail how FF14 "sub" works?

Sorry I know next to nothing about MMOs and how platinums work there 1f605.png

alright I'll try my best :P  for ff14 you can get the demo for free think it has one of the dlcs but anyways you can play the demo for unlimited time and earn all the trophies or the requirements for the trophies once you pay for the sub you can earn those trophies but you'll still have to fulfill the requirements to pop trophies  so if you log one item you'll pop log 1 item and then log 1000 items at the same time hopefully that make sense :). The game takes about 6months to plat unless something changed so I wouldn't sub until after the 6months to finish up game 

Edited by mizzcreed

6 minutes ago, mizzcreed said:

alright I'll try my best :P  for ff14 you can get the demo for free think it has one of the dlcs but anyways you can play the demo for unlimited time and earn all the trophies or the requirements for the trophies once you pay for the sub you can earn those trophies but you'll still have to fulfill the requirements to pop trophies  so if you log one item you'll pop log 1 item and then log 1000 items at the same time hopefully that make sense :)

Oh ok, so if I got this thing correct:

• you play the demo, fulfill the trophy requirements (collect 1000 final fantasy swords - best description I could think of xD ) but the trophy itself won't pop.
  • "Convert" the demo into a full game with a paid subscription.
  • Turn in the items to make the trophy pop.

If that's the procedure, sure. As long as you haven't platinumed another version of Final Fantasy 14 before and you are just autopopping a second version, it is fine by me :P 

• Like 1