The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

15 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Big congrats, always appreciating seeing a Guilty Gear game in the lists xD 

And yeah M.O.M. mode sucked unfortunately 1f625.png

On my side, cleared out another game, Persona 4 Arena. I don't think this game needs another introduction, it's pretty sick. Also on PS3 so go get that online done if you want to also have it.

1.   Persona 4 Arena(PS3) - :platinum:

2.   Mirror's Edge(PS3)

3.   Catherine(PS3) (why am I doing this to myself?)

4.   Blazblue Chronophantasma (PS3) - :platinum: +100% 

5.   Furi(PS4)

6.   Curse of the Dead Gods(PS4) - :platinum:

7.   Vanquish(PS4)

8.   Yakuza Dead Souls (PS3)

9.   Ricochet(PS3)

10. Serious Sam Collection(PS4)

Damn, only 3 games done until now. Need to step up my game.

Congratz!

Thought you would save it for 200th platinum

Just now, Vergil said:

Congratz!

Thought you would save it for 200th platinum

Thanks! And nah, I am usually patient with the milestones, but I am not THAT patient ?

But now good question, I have no idea what to put for Milestone 200 ? will figure it out eventually. Maybe P4AU for PS4 xD 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:30 PM, pot1414 said:

I finished Spelunker hd.

The remake of an Amiga classic that reminds you of how gaming used to be. It has a steep learning curve and at first it might fell very hard but after you understand how it works you realize that the main game is quite simple. For example there's fall damage but the catch is that you die if the height of the fall is bigger than the height of your character...

The dlc on the other hand is hell. Fortunately you practically have infinite lives so eventually you will finish it if you are patient enough but there are times that it gets ridiculous.

The DLCs gets ridiculous. Once you get good in the main game, you're able to beat the game with 10-30 more lives than you started, but then you start the DLC, where it gives you 50 or 100 lives or whatever it was from the getgo, and you still struggle to finish 10 floors. o.o Back in the day I used to try to do it legit, even co-op. We usually made it to 8th or 9th floor.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Do you feel like your prior experience with other Trials games helped you out on this one?? This was my first foray into the series, so it has been quite the learning experience for me 1f605.png I feel like I've already come a long way from my humble beginnings not even 2 months ago tho!

Definitively 100%. When I started rising I believe I could of completed 50% of the list without any improvement. There was a stage in both games where it felt like I needed to "get good" in order to finish off the last few trophies. In rising it was around getting a platinum time on every continent and in fusion it was towards the end of finishing off the DLC's before the developer times.

But coming from rising to fusion helped immensely. Rising has a very informative tutorial section which actually pushes the player a decent amount and teaches you things your casual player wouldn't pick up from a playthrough, unlike fusion which was like "yo bhop this 1 meter gap".

Learning these techniques and explaining them shortened the learning curve by a lot, I honestly can't imagine going into fusion as my first trials game and being forced to learn a lot of these tricks myself or through a third party. Kudos to you for doing so well and i'm sure you easily be able to bang it out before the bounty expires!  ?

12 hours ago, Mori said:

Congratz and welcome to the 100% :) Your runs look clean, would have loved if mine looked the same. :D 

Also reading your post made me realize once again, how amazing Trials Fusion and the series in general is. Playing Trials Fusion (& Trackmania Turbo) back in 2018 was such a great time.

Don't be fooled by my run! I still feel like I have no idea when I compare myself to some of these other players...

I also picked up trackmania turbo a few weeks ago and I'm super keen to start it. Trying to hold off making a swap due to me wanting to clear my backlog of a few UR games but I might not be able to resist...

Thanks for the kind words boys I appreciate it a lot.

• Like 2