The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

2 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

Dirt Rally 2.0 (0.12%)

Awesome man :yay:. I played Dirt Rally 2 myself and you got it right, getting the :platinum: is easy and i enjoyed it a lot. But the Flatout trophy is on another level. I didn't even win a match on medium difficulty myself so there's no way i'll get 40 on very hard ever :dunno:

• Like 2

On 2/24/2022 at 8:57 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Awesome man :yay:. I played Dirt Rally 2 myself and you got it right, getting the :platinum: is easy and i enjoyed it a lot. But the Flatout trophy is on another level. I didn't even win a match on medium difficulty myself so there's no way i'll get 40 on very hard ever :dunno:

I wouldn't doubt yourself! Once you've gotten used to driving without certain assists (stability control and traction control among others can slow your car down dramatically), it just becomes a matter of practice and memorization. The hardest part is having the patience to drive the same track dozens of times as you shave time off the clock. ?

It's been awhile since I did an update just been grinding away on star ocean getting closer to the plat only thing I need is to finish chaos nearly done with that and get the remaining battle trophies currently 35 left. going to do a swap mirrors edge for star ocean :) 

star ocean the last hope ps4 0.89%. -88% complete 

mirror's edge 2.85%, 100% 0.64%.   0% ---->star ocean the last hope ps3 0.86%

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Well done! How are you going about Firewall? That is an insane boost / grind! Apex Construct is a really enjoyable game

I had gotten the headshots and all other online stuff after around 60 hours of boosting with 7 other people

Now I only have around 40-50 hours of solos. 

Headshots take around 25 hours of match time, but with the servers not being reliable to connect us and people available to boost for 2 hours at a time, made this a year long boost for me unfortunately. 

Load times and waiting in lobbies did take almost 50% of the time. 

Honestly if 8 people from the same timezone were to go for the plat this would be a lot faster. 

Longer sessions equal less time to finish the online stuff, every time we lose someone and we have to switch someone in we have to matchmake again, and connecting together can sometimes take up to 40 minutes, lot easier during the week,tho.

Overall, its an amazing game, kinda like Rainbow 6 Siege, but in Vr. 

I honestly don't know what goes on through developers heads when they make trophy lists like this. 

and the fact that game had statistic tracking, but was removed. And trophies were possible to earn in private matches with 1 other person, but again removed, made this whole thing not really fun gameplay wise for trophy hunters. 

4 v 4 no respawning S&D matches only, boost consists of taking turns of doing headshots and seasonal chalenges when available. 

I did meet dozens of new cool people while in party chat for the boost so I had a decent time overall. 

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1