The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

cod black ops 3.94%, 100%-0.44% finished

death track resurrection 0.64% finished 

super street fighter 4 0.63%, 100%- 0.24%.  finished

star ocean the last hope ps4 0.89%. 100% finished

mirror's edge 2.85%, 100% 0.64%.   0%---.> star ocean the last hope ps3 current 82%.  0.86% 

ufc 2009 undisputed 0.48% . 0%

vanquish ps3 2.3%  finished

ninja gaiden sigma 2 1.92%. 0%

quantum theory 1.21%.  0%----> nhl 15 ps3 current 86%.  0.22%

bf bad company 0.77%. 45%

just making 2 switches is all, nhl 15 due to server closure and star ocean the last hope since I'm almost finished with it  :) 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, HusKy said:

That never happened

Well it did in 2019, the year it was in PS+. One thing I have learned in the PS4 generation is to buy DLC the first time you see it for a decent price, because as you mentioned, it might be years before it's on sale again.

As for the trophy popping at 112 instead of 115, I have heard of a few people who also had this happen. I think it has something to do with the 3 extra events the patched in at some point. But I don't think anyone ever figured it out entirely. In any case I had to so 115/118 when I got the plat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HedleyNEUK said:

I need to swap OUT Jurassic World Evo 2 (No longer UR), and il add in Madden 22

If you put Jurassic Worl Evo 2 on your list before it went from UR to Very Rare, you are still fine and can complete the game for the event, afaik.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, HedleyNEUK said:

I need to swap OUT Jurassic World Evo 2 (No longer UR), and il add in Madden 22

Yep as Mori said, if you signed up an UR game, it still counts even if it gets Very Rare during the event. Of course, this is entirely up to you, you can swap it if you wish?

• Like 1

I am getting close to finishing MARVELS IRON MAN VR so I am putting it in place of APEX CONSTRUCT. 

1. EAGLE FLIGHT DONE (0.46%)
  2. FIREWALL ZERO HOUR (0.44%)
  3. KUNG FU PANDA SHOWDOWN OF LEGENDARY LEGENDS DONE (0.77%)
  4. RED DEAD REDEMPTION 1 DONE ( PS3) ( 3.20% PLAT, 0,73% COMPLETION)
  5. GUN CLUB VR NA DONE (2.83%)
  6. ARIZONA SUNSHINE (1.24% PLAT, 0.67 WITH DLC)
  7. APEX CONSTRUCT (2.59% NO PLAT) - MARVELS IRON MAN VR (3.26% PLAT, 0.62% COMPLETION) 
  8. DICK WILDE 2 (3.36% NO PLAT) DONE
  9. GUNGRAVE VR (2.79% NO PLAT) DONE
  10. FRUIT NINJA VR DONE (1.12% NO PLAT)
  • Like 3

Alright, I haven't been active in this thread for almost two months now and, well, I don't have anything much to show yet due to my controller being broken and not being in a situation where I'd be able to get a replacement, however, that is over, so I'm back to hunting on PS4. Case in point, I'm making a swap, out Grand Ages Medieval, in Fall Guys. Yeah, I'm doing that game too, lol. Also got the plat in Watch Dogs, but no 100% yet.

1. Pox Nora (0.65%) :platinum:

2. Absolver (0.68%)

3. Zombie Vikings (4.36%)

4. Friday the 13th EU (0.91%)

5. Driver San Francisco (2.64%)

6. Rive (2.88%)

7. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (2.68%) - 79%

8. 7 Days To Die (0.90%)

9. The Forest (4.16%)

10. Watch Dogs PS3 :platinum: (4.84% plat, 0.83% 100%)

• Like 3

well, i didnt actually finish lotf (which probably isnt actually a loss) mostly due to depression & playing pc games instead, but whatever. 

i'm not gonna change anything yet for one reason, and that's that there's only two games on the new quarter i will even consider, bread & mahvel, and bread's dumb so im not worrying about that yet. for mahvel though the only thing im actually missing is the online, because boosting it sucks ass, i remember actually trying to do it "legit" instead & those venom/sigma shitters (mostly venoms) just killed all my mood for it.  so if anyone both has a real good way to boost and/or wants to it let me know.

otherwise eh, bad genres and/or look like shit on the rest.

I usually don't start games that have been recently released, since there may be bugged trophies, the game may be super glitchy (less likely for an indie though), and I'm a disaster in figuring out things myself (i won't play Kingmaker Pathfinder for this reason). I prefer to leave the honor of first achiever to someone else and do the game afterwards once some tips or exploits are being shared. So good luck to all those going for Tanuki, I myself will wait for awhile before starting that, also having Crypt, Koihime and Dirt Rally 2.0 scheduled for this year is enough already ?.

The second quarter is quite bad for me, since I have done half of those games already. I think I will just do Pix the Cat which should be a free UR game, while Amplitude belongs to a genre I am way too bad at to have a chance.

• Like 4