Copanele

The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements   57 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,249 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

The second quarter is quite bad for me, since I have done half of those games already. I think I will just do Pix the Cat which should be a free UR game, while Amplitude belongs to a genre I am way too bad at to have a chance.

Wouldnt Amplitude be a great start to get more into rhythm games before deep diving into Crypt? That was my inital plan (once). 

Also you've already made good progress on Crypt, you should be good on Amplitude? :D 

14 minutes ago, Mori said:

Wouldnt Amplitude be a great start to get more into rhythm games before deep diving into Crypt? That was my inital plan (once). 

Also you've already made good progress on Crypt, you should be good on Amplitude? :D 

I am way too slow in pressing fast the buttons, that's my weakness in any game. There are some games where I got saved by the Horipad, but that is obviously not a possibility for rythm games.

The highest bpm in Crypt is still doable (not to mention the rythm is regular) but that speed is something that any tough rythm-only game (which Crypt isn't, more elements outside of rythm are involved there) would laugh at.

5 hours ago, Danny_Johansen said:

For the people wondering about Tanuki Justice, this is a playthrough of the insane mode. This is an old video before I practised stage 6 so you can see how quickly it can turn bad. Second video is the final boss missing.  And the last video is the second character "Penda" that has different super. It always starts on level 1 and has no extra lives. There is no auto fire in the game so each attack is a button press and the game has anti turbo so manual pressing 7-7,5 times per second is the way to go for quick boss kills. The game can never be paused as it will disable scores/trophies.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, this really does look like Ninja Senki DX on steroids 😮 It looks mad fun, but beat the game without continuing with 100% accuracy on insane??! That is gonna be insanely hard 😅 This one def deserves to be a Most Wanted candidate IMO! No way in hell I'm touching that one tho 😂

On 1-4-2022 at 9:48 PM, Joe Dubz said:

Wow, this really does look like Ninja Senki DX on steroids 1f62e.png It looks mad fun, but beat the game without continuing with 100% accuracy on insane??! That is gonna be insanely hard 1f605.png This one def deserves to be a Most Wanted candidate IMO! No way in hell I'm touching that one tho 1f602.png

I have tried doing some chapters without missing but only managed to get the first level done. Levels 2 and 3 have really annoying enemies for this challenge that keep on moving and there are a ton of them so sniping them all accurately is really hard. I think the best approach for this will be a combination of accurate shooting and some pacifist play. Can't miss if you don't shoot. Not sure how to deal with bosses since many take 100-300 hits and not spamming can massively increase the time you fight them. Finishing them off with the super is probably the best thing but this can be risky for some bosses when it will be used for safety. The other problem is dying as it will reset the shuriken power up and this will reduce the range. This can easily get you a miss anywhere. In all honesty, I am not sure if this is possible for an entire run as it could rely on to much luck with bosses.

6 hours ago, Danny_Johansen said:

I have tried doing some chapters without missing but only managed to get the first level done. Levels 2 and 3 have really annoying enemies for this challenge that keep on moving and there are a ton of them so sniping them all accurately is really hard. I think the best approach for this will be a combination of accurate shooting and some pacifist play. Can't miss if you don't shoot. Not sure how to deal with bosses since many take 100-300 hits and not spamming can massively increase the time you fight them. Finishing them off with the super is probably the best thing but this can be risky for some bosses when it will be used for safety. The other problem is dying as it will reset the shuriken power up and this will reduce the range. This can easily get you a miss anywhere. In all honesty, I am not sure if this is possible for an entire run as it could rely on to much luck with bosses.

I did watch all 3 of your videos there... That is seriously an unparalleled challenge in terms of difficulty, but if there's anyone who can do it, it's you Danny 💪 Best of luck to you if you decide to really go for it 🤞

On 19/03/2022 at 11:46 AM, Dzware said:

Finished Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion yesterday. It's a pretty unique (at least for me) side scrolling JRPG where the majority of the trophy list is missable based on the choices you make throughout the story. There are dozens of missions, with each having multiple decisions to be made, so it feels like a huge task without the detailed walktrough I used. The combat in this game is quite simplistic, you basically control 3 party member that you can choose before each mission, and then just button mash their attacks, while parrying some incoming enemy attacks inbetween. This can sometimes be quite annoying though because the parry timings would feel quite inconsistent sometimes, and other times there was just so much going on on the screen that I couldn't see enemies at all anymore who would attack me.. Overall it's a pretty easy game, decent enough for one playtrough, but very boring for the second and especially third playtrough. There's new cutscenes and characters unlocked by making different choices, but those aren't worth the 10 hours extra of button mashing lol.

Also gonna use one more swap because I forgot I was gonna play Dandara alongside some other people here this month, so will start that in the next few days.

Tier 1

FIFA 11 (0.54%, PS3) - 82%

Override: Mech City Brawl (2.89%, PS4) - 100%

Space Overlords (2.03%, PS4) - 100%

Frozen Synapse Prime (2.35%, PS3) - 100%

Magicka 2 (1.32%, PS4) - 1%

Team Sonic Racing (4%, PS4) - 30%

Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (1.94%, PS4) - 100%

Tetraminos (3.22%, PS4) - 100%

Amplitude (1.35%, PS4) - 100%

N++ (4.04%, PS4) - 58%  Dandara (4.64%, PS4) - 0%

May I ask which walkthrought you used? I am also interested in the game