The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

14 hours ago, Don_carlito94 said:

NFS Most Wanted

I hope you are prepared for a crazy grind. I did this game in 2021 and it was an intense 2 weeks of no life-ing the game. Made a little easier since I had 2 PS3's to self boost some stuff with. But there is also a stupid task that requires you to organize a group of seven people to do.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

I hope you are prepared for a crazy grind. I did this game in 2021 and it was an intense 2 weeks of no life-ing the game. Made a little easier since I had 2 PS3's to self boost some stuff with. But there is also a stupid task that requires you to organize a group of seven people to do.

Yea the online portion for the DLC’s will take a while to get through I’d imagine. Probably why some of the trophies are UR  due to the time investment??

This sounds interesting, but since I want my milestones to be UR :platinum:, I'm not sure I could get many UR trophies/:platinum: in a row/in a short amount of time.

Also, I might be dumb, but one of the event structures says "fully completing the game is mandatory! That involves full Platinum + DLC". So, you can't just get the base game trophies and be done? You've to do the DLCs no matter what?
Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I just want to be sure.

b565224decb2cf6e62ba55a5bcd77ca0960f9143_hq.gif

I'm asking all this since I'm pretty sure I can at least get an UR :platinum: sometime soon & be part of this event.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Icymind25 said:

This sounds interesting, but since I want my milestones to be UR :platinum:, I'm not sure I could get many UR trophies/:platinum: in a row/in a short amount of time.

Also, I might be dumb, but one of the event structures says "fully completing the game is mandatory! That involves full Platinum + DLC". So, you can't just get the base game trophies and be done? You've to do the DLCs no matter what?
Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I just want to be sure.

b565224decb2cf6e62ba55a5bcd77ca0960f9143_hq.gif

I'm asking all this since I'm pretty sure I can at least get an UR :platinum: sometime soon & be part of this event.

Heyo there! You can join no problem, you can have fun and interact with people even if you don't get any UR :D 

And yes, you have to 100% the game, just the platinum is not enough. Also don't forget, at least one trophy in the list has to be UR!

• Like 4

Decided to dig up some old games and do something worth of the event name to use it as UR clean up a bit by playing Fifa 12 and Test Drive Unlimited 2 again. Both have closed servers and not accessible dlc ? Fifa 12 doesn't count for this event i think as i cannot get another UR trophy in those few i can obtain but TDR2 has one unobtained trophy with 4.16% so it pushes Dirt Rally 2 aside since that i so insane difficult i won't make it.

Out: Dirt Rally 2.0

In: Test Drive Unlimited 2: 24/35 of still obtainable trophies

• Like 3

Heya @Copanele, figured I'd chuck in a quick message since I wanted to ask something regarding Gran Turismo 7.
I wanted to ask about this rule:

4. New Games - In case of a new game with an UR platinum, it is allowed if it's still an UR after 2 months from its release or 1 month if it has a rarity under 2%.

Regarding GT7, most of the trophies have been earned by the community well within the first few weeks of it's release back in early March. But one trophy, Three Legendary Cars, revolved around buying three specific vehicles bound to the legendary car dealership, in which cars rotated (I believe in the same manner for everyone) in certain intervals. As a result, the trophy had only become legitimately available as of around the 19th of this month. The PS5 version's platinum which I'm working on currently sits at 0.44% on PSNProfiles making it fall under the "1 month if it has a rarity under 2%." category. However, I wanted to ask if this counts or not since the plat isn't UR as a result of it's difficulty or anything, but rather because one of the trophies was timegated. So in essence, would the "1 month if it has a rarity under 2%" rule count from the release of the game in this case, or rather, would it be counted from the day the timegated trophy first became obtainable (e.g if GT7 still remains under 2% by the 19th of May, would it count)?

Just figured I'd ask since I'm really scratchin' my head over what other UR games to add to my list! ? Games allowed by technicality count, right?... Right? ?

In any case, I'll be adding Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4) and Little Nightmares to my list! ?

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

Heya @Copanele, figured I'd chuck in a quick message since I wanted to ask something regarding Gran Turismo 7.
I wanted to ask about this rule:

Regarding GT7, most of the trophies have been earned by the community well within the first few weeks of it's release back in early March. But one trophy, Three Legendary Cars, revolved around buying three specific vehicles bound to the legendary car dealership, in which cars rotated (I believe in the same manner for everyone) in certain intervals. As a result, the trophy had only become legitimately available as of around the 19th of this month. The PS5 version's platinum which I'm working on currently sits at 0.44% on PSNProfiles making it fall under the "1 month if it has a rarity under 2%." category. However, I wanted to ask if this counts or not since the plat isn't UR as a result of it's difficulty or anything, but rather because one of the trophies was timegated. So in essence, would the "1 month if it has a rarity under 2%" rule count from the release of the game in this case, or rather, would it be counted from the day the timegated trophy first became obtainable (e.g if GT7 still remains under 2% by the 19th of May, would it count)?

Just figured I'd ask since I'm really scratchin' my head over what other UR games to add to my list! 1f605.png Games allowed by technicality count, right?... Right? 1f602.png

In any case, I'll be adding Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4) and Little Nightmares to my list! 1f44c.png

Heyo dude! Yep GT7 falls under that category, it should be good :D 

• Like 2