The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

Another quick Yakuza 0 update. Finished the story last night. I have ~85% completion on the CP List. Current play time of 87.5 hours. Most of the completion points I need are battle related, with just a handful in adventure, business, substories and minigames.Gonna start the climax battles today I think. I will save legend difficulty for last.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Mori said:

@PlutoRico not sure if it is just me, but half your post is not visible. Can only see it when I mark it.

Yeah, some of the browser extensions that provide "dark mode" go full retard when you try to post something on the forum.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Yeah, some of the browser extensions that provide "dark mode" go full retard when you try to post something on the forum.

Is there a way I can fix it or do I have to simply take off my dark mode extension?

Edited by PlutoRico

1 minute ago, PlutoRico said:

Is there a way I can fix it or do I have to simply take off my dark mode extension?

Yeah, just edit your post and set text color to "automatic" and that should do it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Baker said:

L90b130.png

I finished Pure Pool!

With a whopping 0.03% completion rate this game was very difficult and time consuming. There are now only 13 100% achievers and I managed to grab the fastest time by quite a distance. 1f601.png

If you want to know more you can read it in my checklist. On to the next game!

Edit: And to @Copanele. I would like to see this game as a future Most Wanted entry. Can I put in a nomination? It deserves it. 

Congrats! Sure, I will keep it in mind, will discuss with Arcesius and Mori about this game once we set up the next MW list :D 

• Like 3

Hah, it’s a bummer I completed a couple of ultra-rare’s recently before considering this challenge.

I’m definitely interested in signing up, but need to finish up my research.  I’ll need to add several games to my library to hit the 10 game minimum for Tier 1.  And I’ll need to balance out length & difficulty and some I have exceedingly long grinds.

Do the quarterly bounties have to be completed before they reset?

8 minutes ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Hah, it’s a bummer I completed a couple of ultra-rare’s recently before considering this challenge.

I’m definitely interested in signing up, but need to finish up my research.  I’ll need to add several games to my library to hit the 10 game minimum for Tier 1.  And I’ll need to balance out length & difficulty and some I have exceedingly long grinds.

Do the quarterly bounties have to be completed before they reset?

You can decide at any time which games you want to pick :D since there's unlimited swaps. The only condition would be to post within 24 hours from getting the platinum.

And yes if you want to get the extra points, you have to complete the quarterly bounties before they reset.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Alright, let's register some games!  This are what I have available to me, or I'm aware of, at the moment.  I'll likely do a bunch of swaps as we progress here.

Tier 1:

Uncharted 4

The Last Guardian

Days Gone

Dishonored

Red Dead Redemption 2

Hyper Light Drifter

Jotun

Curse of the Dead Gods

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Doom II

If anyone has recommendations for swaps that aren't quite as long as this list, please share.  I've highlighted in bold the items I'm happy with sticking with for now.

Can't argue with your taste!! Some crackers in there.

• Like 1