The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

@Copanele A request for clarification regarding Rule #5.

"Ultra Rare games that become Very Rare mid-event: If you pick a game that is initially Ultra Rare but becomes Very Rare before you can platinum it, it is still eligible. However, you must announce that the game has become Very Rare in this year (and eventually prove)."

Do you have to build up trophy progress for this to count?  Or just claim it?

The game in question is Dead Cells, which just obtained an assist mode that doesn't affect trophy unlocks.  I would expect the trophy rarities to gradually reduce to Very Rare (or even lower) before I have a chance to 100% the lists.  Is there a cutoff to how low the rarity can drop from Ultra-Rare?

On 11/12/2021 at 10:50 AM, Kcrack_Km said:

1. Superbeat Xonic

2. Dreams

3. Vanquish (PS4)

4. Star Renegades

5. Back 4 Blood (PS5)

6. Disco Elysium (PS5)

7. Lumines Remastered < Deadlight Directors Cut

8. Wasteland 3

9. Persona 4 Arena

10. Trackmania Turbo

That’ll keep me busy for the year.

I feel like I’ve done nothing this year, just 4 plats, none ultra rare. ?

I’ll swap out Lumines for Deadlight Directors Cut, should pop the plat tomorrow or the day after.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Copanele said:

@JohnlMatrix you are so in luck lol because I was about to post the following xD 

Q3 LIST

Gran Turismo Sport - 15 points
A Pixel Story- 10 points
DOOM - 10 points

BPM Bullets Per Minute - 10 points
Bleed 2 - 5 points
Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend - 5 points
Surgeon Simulator - 5 points
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (any version) - 5 points
Yakuza Kiwami - 5 points
Mighty No.9  - 2 points

Sorry for the list delay, I lost track of the time and forgot to post this at the correct hour :D 

Best of luck with the new bounty board!( Especially Mighty No. 9 :awesome:)

Dang it, "unfortunately" I have completed A Pixel Story in January. Would have been nice 10 points xD.

What do you mean with me being in luck? I completed Yakuza Kiwami before the new list was up and where I am, you posted it exactly when the new month began. So it doesn't count and Kiwami nets me 1 point instead of 5.

Funny enough I already thought: "Would be funny if the Q3 Most Wanted List included Kiwami and I finished it shortly beforehand but nahhh......I don't think Kiwami will be on the list." xD I'm planning on either playing Lost Judgment or Yakuza 3 next, but since neither of those (or any other PS4 Yakuza for that matter) are ultra rare I won't have to fear for them being on the Q4 list and completing them prior.^^

Edited by JohnlMatrix
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnlMatrix said:

Dang it, "unfortunately" I have completed A Pixel Story in January. Would have been nice 10 points xD.What do you mean with me being in luck? I completed Yakuza Kiwami before the new list was up and where I am, you posted it exactly when the new month began. So it doesn't count and Kiwami nets me 1 point instead of 5.

Well I usually post the list according to my timezone normally, and it was already 1 hour into 1st of July.

But now that I see, it does show "30th of June" on your profile, you are correct. It's only 1 point, timezones be damned :( 

3 minutes ago, JohnlMatrix said:

Funny enough I already thought: "Would be funny if the Q3 Most Wanted List included Kiwami and I finished it shortly beforehand but nahhh......I don't think Kiwami will be on the list." xD I'm planning on either playing Lost Judgment or Yakuza 3 next, but since neither of those (or any other PS4 Yakuza for that matter) are ultra rare I won't have to fear for them being on the Q4 list and having completed them prior.^^

Yep, those are not UR sadly. Unlike a certain game that features Kenshiro :> 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Well I usually post the list according to my timezone normally, and it was already 1 hour into 1st of July.

But now that I see, it does show "30th of June" on your profile, you are correct. It's only 1 point, timezones be damned :( 

Yep, those are not UR sadly. Unlike a certain game that features Kenshiro :> 

I got the plat during the day today, I just posted about the completion now. Getting 1 point instead of 5 is only fair....but sucks at least a little bit xD.

• Like 1