The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

2 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Do folks reckon Stray will stay in the UR bracket given it has 1 seemingly tough trophy, plus the fact its a PS Plus?

Ive started it and confident il get the plat, so unsure whether to add it

It has to be UR still after 1 month right?

Its 2 months. And it won't stay ultra rare since too many and too fast getting the platinum 

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Phoenixofadranon said:

WW2 done!!! Oh that one was crazy. I’m a huge fan of cod zombies, but I’ve found this one in awesome. All ester eggs are perfectly balanced (except the first dlc… that is the most unfair thing I ever seen in my life), all Easter eggs are well made, the challenge to unlock characters are very funny (not required for trophies tho) and overall it’s a great game. If someone needs help in zombies or just want to play feel free to add me, I’m happy to help/play zombies. But only canonic zombies, not strange things like cod ghosts or poor things like vanguard! Call me for every bo 1, 2, 3, IW or WW2 Easter eggs! Oh and advanced warfare too, but I have to play it yet. Btw another game done. Peace 270c-1f3fb.png 

Great job i have done diablo reaper of souls ful 100 percent includes the dlc 

• Like 3