Copanele

The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

969 posts in this topic

I started Aliens Fireteam Elite (PS4) recently and it's barely UR so i'll put it on the list instead of Test Drive Unlimited 2 which i haven't played at all since i mentioned it last time 😅

In: Fireteam Elite (ps4). 4.89% :platinum:

Out: Test Drive Unlimited 2

44 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

The levels and the power ups were pretty ingenious, but it felt like it went on for quite a while. It isn't really long... maybe I just mainlined it too intensely and ruined the fun.

Considering it originally released on PS3 as 2 separate games it does feel overly long if you plow through it despite not actually being that long.

Swapping Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator for Knowledge is Power.

rcqMOMG.png

Edited by Yuber6969

L26716e.png

The second COD with the biggest amount of UR's was easier than my group anticipated.

• Multiplayer: Extremelly fun, after BO2 (and not considering MWR because that's a remaster) it was the first COD with an actual good MP, I remember playing the beta for like 70 hours in 4 days and grinding like crazy when the game came out. MP trophies are easy, just play the game for a bit focusing on some stuff and you'll get them all.
  • Campaign: Not that bad, WAYTOODANK imo (here's a good example). Veteran was easy, some miscellaneous were annoying.
  • Zombies: Undoubtedly the most unique atmosphere in the franchise, unfortunately this wasn't enough to make me consider one of the bests, I found it to be way too slow. Here's where we were expecting trophies to get tough and it that was not the case, playing with a group of friends definetely helped (some steps for the EE's must be hard af solo) and we basically one shoted everything.

An overall pleasant experience for sure.

Spoiler

rz7pDbH.png

This time I have no idea of what will be the next one. I'm going to start AW with a friend tomorrow but it should take about 2 weeks, I'm also going to start both Shotgun Farmers and Descenders next week and maybe, if I'm in the mood, I'll cleanup one of the other 3 that I have started already.