The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

4 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Yeah, i completed it to 100% when there was no DLC released. That came after and its still stuck at £15.99 on PSN so waiting for a sale

Il have a screenshot of when i did it to 100% somewhere 1f60e.png

That's ok for me, thanks for the info :D updating the list now!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Slay the Spire

One of the best games I've played this year! I love card games, and this one is probably the best "on-the-fly" deck builder I've ever played :) 

If I were to give a tip to a new player... do everything with The Watcher 1f602.png That character is both extremely fun, and also extremely OP. Can't wait to get my hands on Griftlands! Hopefully that one is equally great! 

Deep Rock Galactic

Played this one with @HusKy, @Mori and @Exhuman1988. The game is fantastic in coop and on the harder difficulties, and the most memorable moments for me were the tense situations in the Elite Deep Dives. 

Congratulations ! We kinda love the same games so i guess i'll see you at the warhammer darktide release ?

Edited by Shorah-
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 2:18 AM, VirtualNight said:

@Copanele it can be a fun short game, you need to spend some time to learn each enemy's attacks and find how to deal with them, the guide on .org is decent but I had to find my own way for some of the enemies. I don't think this game is possible without pausing, so you better be used to that.

Thanks for the info! I am somewhat relieved that the pause trick works, but yeah I expect it to be tough as nails :D 

Now I have more motivation to start it as well.

14 minutes ago, sword-blaster45 said:

i got zero ur trophies but i want to change that  but i going to play and platinum my ur games but does it count for persona 5 original it is ur on psn but not on psnprofiles its a weird system for me just like with diablo reaper of souls its ur on psn but not on psnprofiles just why ?

Heyo. Persona 5 and Diablo 3 are not eligible for the event, since this event follows only the PSNP rarity system :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

Heyo. Persona 5 and Diablo 3 are not eligible for the event, since this event follows only the PSNP rarity system :)

okay i got some games that are ur like dead island and devil may cry 5 and 4 and hd collection and alot of those games but they requires 100+ hours and some of them requires 40 hours like detroit become human 

10 minutes ago, sword-blaster45 said:

okay i got some games that are ur like dead island and devil may cry 5 and 4 and hd collection and alot of those games but they requires 100+ hours and some of them requires 40 hours like detroit become human 

From that list only dmc4 and dmc5 are UR. 

I can't remember right now how you can set your list to show psnp percentages first, maybe someone else can help with that info. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Copanele said:

From that list only dmc4 and dmc5 are UR. 

I can't remember right now how you can set your list to show psnp percentages first, maybe someone else can help with that info. 

okay i hope so because its really confusing sometimes is there a list from ur games on this site so that i have clue wich games are ur ?

@Copanele I had not done the math prior but getting the Super Black Jack Battle plat bumped it from 4.80% to 5.05%. The site did not update to reflect this until later today. I didn't declare it before earning it but it was showing as UR when I originally synced it until the site updated some 12 hours later. If the site had updated its math immediately I never would have had it as an UR, but since the site delays its percentage update I had it at the 4.80% for a short time.

What's the ruling on this? Does it still count? I have no problem removing it if you feel it doesn't meet the spirit or requirements of the event.

Image of googles cached version of the page showing it was UR on September 19th (2 days ago) just before I earned it last night (Sept 20th at 10:22pm):

Spoiler

3MHaIKW.png

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 4