The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (NA): 52%

Asian BAL run done and with it, BAL as a whole until the EU stack. Managed it in 17 matches this time (9 League, 8 AFC). All that's left is Master League, which is basically just simming a combined total of 8 seasons (5 for Europe/International Cup, 1 each for SA/Asia/Promotion) while I watch some YouTube. Might be able to take care of some of it when I get home from work each day, but chances are the bulk of it is getting done from Thursday night onwards.

EDIT

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (NA): 75%

Decided to sim a season of Master League before going to bed tonight to cut into the grind a bit. Forgot to switch teams at the end of the season for one of the trophies, but I can just do that at the end of any season anyway and there's three more seasons I gotta do in full to reach the 2018 World Cup, so it's not a huge deal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 9:21 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Tier 1

Imma replace Mafia II with Injustice 2. Sitting at 9/10 now.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Copanele said:

First one for Tier 2 - Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

1. Catherine (hah)Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PS3) - :platinum: 
  2. Mirror's Edge (hahx2)
  3. John Wick Hex
  4. King of Seas
  5. Serious Sam Collection
  6. Dead or Alive 5
  7. Street Fighter x Tekken
  8. Fort Triumph
  9. Ricochet HD
  10. Grand Ages Medieval

All I can say is...the only Blazblue that I did not like so far xD too grindy for my tastes.

But it has Makoto so it's still getting a thumbs up from my part :> 

Shit if you can do it, I better go finish mine. How’d you like the Spider King?

Just now, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Shit if you can do it, I better go finish mine. How’d you like the Spider King?

Get yo ass to work, you have a crapton of Blazballs to complete xD 

He sucked ass, obviously! Why would anyone love to play as the spider goo?But at least I could Turbo him!

4 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Get yo ass to work, you have a crapton of Blazballs to complete xD 

He sucked ass, obviously! Why would anyone love to play as the spider goo?But at least I could Turbo him!

I ain’t touching any of them until I can get my boosting partner to get his lazy ass up and help me boost Chronophantasma Extend. ? 

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (EU): 13%

Asian Become a Legend run done, leaving me closer and closer to never having to play a virtual match of soccer ever again. Can't wait for it since as neat as it can be to land close or otherwise impressive goals, it's also offset significantly by my apathy towards soccer to the point that this is just a slog, and the most I can do to mitigate it is turn on some tunes to listen to while I score. At least during the sim/coach spam later on, I can watch video essays and the like to pass the time.

As for the run itself, I decided to experiment with playing significantly less AFC games than usual and it worked out, letting me end the run at a mere 11 games compared to my previous runs with 18 and 17 games.

• Like 1