The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

i have games with ultra rare trophies and i would like to finish them of devil.may cry 5 and devil may cry 4 gta san andreas gta vice city and gta 3 but ps4 version i dont cheat i did that once but that was before i joined this event i play my games but i am not that good with gaming but i try to do my best in gaming and i use trophie guides and walktrough so that i dont miss those missable trophies it worked with persona 5 royal i unlocked a trophie lockdown trophie but i going to try to finish those ultra rare trophies because i have zero ultra rare trophies in my trophiecabinet on this site 

Edited by sword-blaster45

On 31-10-2022 at 9:49 AM, Dzware said:

and will instead play Zombie Vikings instead, should hopefully be fun in co-op.

I’ve wanted to play that game for a long time.. Do you already have a full team? ?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

Not to be a downer as this is still an accomplishment but this doesn't have any UR trophies.

Its rarest trophy is very rare at 5.50%. So I don't think it actually counts.

Oh dear, I think you're right.

I guess I looked at the overall 100% total of 1.86% and remembered what a pain those two trophies were and didn't look at the individual %.

Good pick up... still, no regrets. I'm glad I finished it :)

On 11/2/2022 at 10:37 PM, Walt the Dog said:

Tier 2: Backlog Edition

Doubt I can finish this off in the space of slightly less than two months, but I figure I can at least try and if nothing else, this list will certainly raise my completion percentage some since I'm not starting anything new. Might be possible since I took care not to include anything too horrifically grindy aside from DDR, though the difficulty-gating on some of these might prove a bit much for me, with Little Deviants in particular being a plat I made an honest effort on back in 2019 only to fall at the hurdle of getting some of the golden spaceships.

EDIT: Up to 21/30 Golden Spaceships on Little Deviants already (started at 20). I decided to do a run of Bouncer Trouncer since that was one of my trouble games when I was going for this and I managed to squeeze out a gold run first try by like 350 points. Was worried I wouldn't get anywhere close since I only got the All Stars bonus on one level, but thankfully this isn't one of the games that demands a near-perfect run.

Just figured out today that the new Move controllers I got recently can't connect to my PS3 for whatever reason, so since my old ones can't work without being plugged in (which massively reduces the range to the point that I can't use them for most games) and I dunno when I'm gonna get around to replacing the batteries in them so I can actually use them (assuming it's even possible, though I'd be surprised if it wasn't), I'll be replacing EyePet and Start the Party! with the following...

The Bit.Trip - 47%

Driver: San Francisco - 32%

Might place the two Move games back in if I can get to fixing my PS3-era controllers sooner rather than later. Whether they'll replace the games I subbed in for them or other games in the list, I'll decide when I get there.

In brighter news...

Little Deviants - 91%

Up to 27/30 Golden Spaceships with just Manic Melter, Tower of Boing, and Smashing Tune left. Smashing Tune should mostly be a matter of finding an online virtual organ or something to match the needed tones, though the former two are gonna be the potential plat killers for me. Thankfully got done the miscellaneous trophy for Neutron Nudger during my gold run for that, so the golden spaceships are the only thing between me and the sub-1 plat now.

Dance Dance Revolution (NA) - 97%

Was downstairs in the basement trying to take care of a boost for Rock Band 2 and when the servers refused to cooperate at all, after some mucking about that led to the tragic discovery about the PS4-era Move controllers, I decided to take care of the calorie grind on this. Turns out it goes quicker than I thought it would since loading up Challenge charts and mashing two pads with each foot (Challenge makes this easier by opening up diagonals as note inputs) would net me ~400-500 calories per song. Very tiring grind, though. In any case, the plat is pretty much just a relatively large and mildly RNG grind now to max out every track in Club mode.

Edited by Walt the Dog