The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

4 hours ago, PlutoRico said:

Well, looks like I'm launching the festivities for this year's event 1f61d.png

Just popped the platinum for Laser League, a game we might see a lot in the upcoming weeks since the shutdown has been announced for February.

By the way I changed my Tier 1 list a little bit after taking into account the 1st quarter Most Wanted List : 

71KuYBt.png

I might be bitting off more than I can chew but I'll do my best to finish at least 2 or 3 games out of the 5 I included from the Most Wanted List. 

Good luck, I'm excited to read everyone's progress 1f601.png

Happy New Year 1f378.png

Damn, making me work right in the first day of 2022 ? congrats!

1 hour ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

also should I update my progress as it happens or does that not really matter unless its a game being done?

Whichever option you desire :D it will only count once you complete a game, although I will happily read progress updates as well xD 

• Like 2

For those who platinumed "Atari Flashback Classics Volume 3":

I'm nearly done with the game. My questiom is, is there any video on yt to understand "Star Raiders"? (If not I have to read the manual and hopefully understand the game) and can I get the "Command Rank" result combined with the Novice Difficulty? Or is it better to play it on a harder difficulty to get more points?

I mean it looks like a sequel to Stellar Track and Stellar Track was enjoyable after I understood the basics of the game. Thanks in advance and a happy new year.

6 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

Question: how are you guys creating these custom lists? I must be blind or something because I can't find any option to do so. It'd be much easier to keep track of the games this way.

If you mean like the one shown in PlutoRico's post (screenshot), that's done with PSNP+ browser script:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/78709-psnp-v43-improved-psnp-game-lists-and-more/

• Like 3

On 12/21/2021 at 2:39 AM, Walt the Dog said:

Y'know what, screw it. Since there's unlimited swaps anyway, I feel like doing some more declaring.

Mugen Souls - 82% (Would really like to get this over with next year so it can stop looming over me; time will tell if I bother)

Laser League - New (Planning to boost with a friend in January)

Rock of the Dead - New (Played it to 21/26 achievements on 360 a decade ago over a two-day rental and the PS3 version has just been sitting on my shelf unplayed for years; randomly going back to listening to Rob Zombie has made me want to change that)

Secret Ponchos (NA) - 85% (Been meaning to clean this up for ages since AFAIK, what I have left can be done locally)

Secret Ponchos (EU) - New (Will have to decide if I wanna self-boost this or drag in someone else like I did for NA)

Omega Quintet (EU) - 7%

Omega Quintet (KR) - 7% (Shame the JP version is only Very Rare since I'll be doing that alongside EU and KR :shakefist:)

Knowledge is Power - New (Carryover from the 2021 Cleanup; not gonna bother with it in 2021 at this point since I have other things I'd rather take care of in terms of trophy events and just general game playing than doing this, especially since I managed to book a 10-day weekend for the end of the year)

Would like to edit this to replace Rock of the Dead with Skater XL. Not really feeling the urge to play it right now, especially since I'd be playing it in the basement where it's currently cold on account of winter. Should be able to finish it soon since all I have left is minor grinds (thankfully there was a glitch that made Around the World super short).

• Like 1