72/73 missions completed

I'm at 99% with 72 of the 73 missions completed. I made sure to complete all side missions when I first got into each island, including service vehicles (paramedic, firefighter, vigilante and taxi)

all phones missions, including the phone near to joey's garage which has no icon on the map, and both vehicles missions(the ones where you need to grab the checkpoints) and RC toyz missions. I also made sure to complete every character's mission before starting the next character's missions, so for example I finished every asuka mission before moving up to kenshi, because I knew you could miss some main missions if you were'nt carefull. The only icon that I have in the map right now is the turismo mission, which I've completed twice at this point, and both second and third island's phones are availeable, but with no icon, and I have completed both missions before. And of course I have completed the three export list, so I'm really lost right now. Is this a bug or I missed something?

EDIT: I was missing the last Marty Chonks mission (the phone near to joey's garage, the one with no icon on the map).

In case someone has the same issue, the reason why this mission is easy to miss is because the phone only rings from 9:00 to 19:00, that's why I was sure that I went near the phone and I did'nt hear It. To be sure that you have completed all his missions, you have to complete the one called "Her lover" which is the last one.

Edited by AdriWalkedX