Level 15 trophy not unlocking

JakBrod

• 7 months later...

Not sure why but the ps5 version is very buggy

All of my trophies on ps4 version unlocked just fine even at launch but a friend of mine on the ps5 had trouble with lvl 15, 25 and all ribbons I hope it pops for you 

He is level 98 I think and still didn't unlock the lvl 15 one but it did the lvl 25 around 46 he said.

15 minutes ago, SOCOM-WARDOG-45 said:

Not sure why but the ps5 version is very buggy

All of my trophies on ps4 version unlocked just fine even at launch but a friend of mine on the ps5 had trouble with lvl 15, 25 and all ribbons I hope it pops for you 

He is level 98 I think and still didn't unlock the lvl 15 one but it did the lvl 25 around 46 he said.

Yeah I’m going to deleting this tomorrow. Only got it today, knew it was rubbish but for £7 I thought I’d give it a go. 
it just unlocked level 15 for me at level 17. 

45 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Yeah I’m going to deleting this tomorrow. Only got it today, knew it was rubbish but for £7 I thought I’d give it a go. 
it just unlocked level 15 for me at level 17. 

I am glad it unlocked for you but at the same time can't blame you on deleting it

Have to agree the game was just nothing but pure disappointment for me and probably my last battlefield purchase unless they remaster BFBC2 and don't touch a damn thing past visuals and performance but even back than it performed beautifully. We are sadly long passed the days of quality and quantity content. A few decent titles here and there but too far in between. I did the stupid thing and bought the upgraded version 100$ wanted so badly for EA to finally redeem the title.

Edited by SOCOM-WARDOG-45
Add