Intel files question

Taliesin_2943

I been looking online for aa guide but it seems like no one's found them all actually I think I've only seen 1 guide that even had a 1 full set for a touch but thee rest have missing files so like only 1 full set out of several sets has been found

So the question is are they really that hard to locate or has just no 9n very found them all usually people scour game for every collectible I pan to hopefully find atleast all the comics dunno about Intel files at this point I'm just going to find 50

There's set locations for some intel during the campaign and you can find lists that list those in addition to the preset comics they scattered in the levels on top of that. The rest of the intel and comics are randomly spawned when you open strongboxes either in SHIELD caches or those locked buildings that are locked by hacking/breakable walls/buttons during random missions so there's no real set spots for the rest of them. You just have to keep doing missions and making sure you go for the optional objectives as you do it. You can find those by pressing and holding d-pad up and looking for alternate diamond icons on the map that have ? on them.

Edit: So, besides what I said these intel items can be found in any strongbox in general. Bronze, silver, gold, and SHIELD all have a chance to spawn them and they can happen on any map you play. You don't need to hunt for them as you will constantly get them just by trying to keep up with the loot and raise your power level.

Edited by soliunasm
More experience.
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, ChiefMichigan said:

They're really annoying. I didn't get the trophy until recently. You basically have to grind missions that have a high chance of spawning intelligence files. 

You don't have to grind much at all. I think I've done maybe 30 or 40 War Zones simply trying to get my daily challenges done for the past three days and I already got it. I even missed several story intel files to boot. As long as you're making sure to hunt down the optional objectives in each level you should get it fairly easily. That one Stark Realities (Industries?) mission that you get fairly regularly that makes you go through around six or seven steps typically gets me two for example.