Annihilation Line missable trophies.

8 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

There are three.  Two have to do with completing specific sidequests.

Make em' Hurt - Complete the Taken off Air and Grounded Side Quests in Chapter 5.

Planning Permit Denied - Complete the Evacuation Protocol Side Quest in Chapter 9, then complete the new Main Quest objective that is added upon completion of the Side Quest.

Quick on Your Feet - at the end of Chapter 10 you'll have to plant bombs with Ferro, just plant them faster.  Not hard to do, she's pretty slow at planting them.

Not hard to get the missables, unless you speed through the game and skip Side Quests.

FYI, the dlc suffers the same trophy pop issue the main game does.  If you play for too long (6 - 8 hours) without rebooting the console trophies may stop popping.  Rebooting and then replaying the checkpoint a given trophy should pop at with fix this.

Thanks for pointing these out. I stopped at doing the first side mission for Make em' hurt. will continue tonight.

12 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

FYI, the dlc suffers the same trophy pop issue the main game does.  If you play for too long (6 - 8 hours) without rebooting the console trophies may stop popping.  Rebooting and then replaying the checkpoint a given trophy should pop at with fix this.

Without rebooting the game or rebooting the console?

I rarely reboot the console, just use rest mode.

4 hours ago, emailking said:

Without rebooting the game or rebooting the console?

I rarely reboot the console, just use rest mode.

Reboot the console.  Rebooting just the game doesn't fix it.  But if you don't play 6 - 8 hours without quitting out of the game and then going back in it may prevent it.  I only use rest mode for downloading patches or dlc so I don't know how it effects it.

Edited by Snake2410

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2021 at 2:24 AM, emailking said:

Are any of these really missable though since you can load a save from the start of each mission? It keeps one automatically.

Technically yes, if the trophy guide for the main game is counting No Hope as missable.  Technically you could reload one of the mission saves from before you hit the proper level to unlock lockpick 3 and then do side stuff to unlock that level and get the skill needed.

These three trophies are easier to get via chapter saves since they don't require a specific level, but still would technically be missable since you'd have to start over from the earlier saves to get back to them.  Same idea with No Hope from the main game, but might require you to go back to an even earlier level.

Edited by Snake2410

On 12/28/2021 at 9:49 PM, emailking said:

I though unmissable meant, finish the game and you will definitely have this trophy. And missable meant, if you finish the game and didn't get it, it cannot be gotten by chapter/mission select.

This game technically doesn't have chapter select though.  It just generates saves at the start of each chapter.  Missable doesn't necessarily mean it cannot be got later by revisiting an earlier save, even is said save is auto generated.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...