Airports DLC

Cleggworth

Interesting, game already has two different bundles for DLC's guess there will be a third to include everything. Individual pricing will probably follow Campus/Sunset Harbor, curious about what the trophies will look like though...

As long as there's no more Chirpnado bs more content is always welcome ?

EDIT: Seems to be 12.99$

Edited by Aodir

Well I’m excited at least. I think it’s amazing the game is still being supported after all these years, and not just with cosmetic stuff, but full-on new mechanics. I do agree that it should have been included in season pass 2 though, or at least offered at a discount for season pass holders. 

• Like 3

I contemplated months and months, roughly one and a half years even, since C:S hit PS+, if I should buy the DLCs. I finally did it during the last sale ten days ago, but I opted for the Mayor's Edition + the Upgrade Bundle, instead of the Ultimate Edition, to save 4€, because the price was already very high for my budget, despite the discount. Not sure if the Ultimate Edition would include the new DLC, and of course they didn't do it because of me, but this feels bad man.

I don't feel like this game needs an Airport DLC either, and I will probably wait another two years to see if there are any new DLCs/bundles, but yeah, hopefully there won't be a luck based trophy like Chirpnado.

I was concern about this but unfortunately happened :( i dont know if there is a little chance that this DLC doesnt have any trophies but i dont think so. Campus and Sunset Harbor DLCs are out of the two Season Passes. I think they will create a 3rd Season Pass with this DLC and make a group those last 3 DLCs. I hope this would be the last because there will be 3 Season Passes and each one include 3 DLC, no any DLC will be out of the SPs. But this is Paradox, it is unclear what will they do...

On 11/12/2021 at 0:39 PM, AestheticElement said:

Great game. Enjoyed playing it very much. But adding DLC with trophies 5 YEARS after release has to stop... At that point it just becomes a chore to maintain 100%.

Alot of people disagree but I'm starting to get fed up of it.

I tried to mop up some of my 100% this year and the amount of games I had to re-download or bounce back to when I had moved on is just absurd. Its making me kinda stop thinking about my completion percentage and go back to only caring about the platinum.

2 hours ago, Silocia said:

Alot of people disagree but I'm starting to get fed up of it.

I tried to mop up some of my 100% this year and the amount of games I had to re-download or bounce back to when I had moved on is just absurd. Its making me kinda stop thinking about my completion percentage and go back to only caring about the platinum.

I'm usually OK with it. But if DLC trophies are multiplayer focused (Ghost/Uncharted), or when DLC is released MANY years later, it's just annoying.

I don't mind new DLCs for this game, always like to get back to it after a while. Just don't think it's worth the price, so i'm waiting for a discount. not quite sure when sunset habour was released, but so far no discounts for that one. Hope that changes with this new DLC coming out.

The most annoying thing about this games DLCs is, that there's a ton of quality of life mods on PC, which would be such a great addition, that the devs don't give a sh** about adding to the game.

Edited by Skargarim

4 hours ago, Skargarim said:

I don't mind new DLCs for this game, always like to get back to it after a while. Just don't think it's worth the price, so i'm waiting for a discount. not quite sure when sunset habour was released, but so far no discounts for that one. Hope that changes with this new DLC coming out.

The most annoying thing about this games DLCs is, that there's a ton of quality of life mods on PC, which would be such a great addition, that the devs don't give a sh** about adding to the game.

Agreed. It might make sense on PC where they can have 25 or even 81 tiles but a huge, sprawling airport rarely if ever makes sense in a limited 9 tile console city. You've got to sacrifice so much space, and it's not very realistic against the size of the city.

Sunset was on sale three times this year 50% off, at least in Europe anyway. Not sure about elsewhere. So it'll probably come up again early next year.

• 1 month later...

Sigh ... I already bought the ultimate content bundle, but the airport dlc isn't part of that apparently ... I do backup every save to the plus cloud, so I can download those back. But jeez, having to pay for a new dlc after buying something that's called 'ultimate' .. come one -_-.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

Sigh ... I already bought the ultimate content bundle, but the airport dlc isn't part of that apparently ... I do backup every save to the plus cloud, so I can download those back. But jeez, having to pay for a new dlc after buying something that's called 'ultimate' .. come one -_-.

Yes, Seasons passes and ultimate editions never cover it these days. Its Season 3 pass and/or super duper edition now

18 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

I already bought the ultimate content bundle, but the airport dlc isn't part of that apparently

While that sucks for you, at least I'm a bit at ease now, knowing that buying the UC would have cost me more with the same result.

It's a disgusting practice though. Multiple season passes are already despicable enough, but if you call something Ultimate, at least include everything, past and upcoming ...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

Yes, Seasons passes and ultimate editions never cover it these days. Its Season 3 pass and/or super duper edition now

Uhuh, quite annoying.

2 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

While that sucks for you, at least I'm a bit at ease now, knowing that buying the UC would have cost me more with the same result.

It's a disgusting practice though. Multiple season passes are already despicable enough, but if you call something Ultimate, at least include everything, past and upcoming ...

That's why I shared it :).

And agreed!

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, hotdog_president said:

The trophies are really easy... although I'm too dumb to figure out how to change the airline prices for the "High-Cost-Carrier" trophy. If anyone can explain it to me that would be great!

You need to reach airport level 3 first.  At that level you gain access to the Airline Headquarters that can be placed to start manipulating a number of things, including the ticket price.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, de_digibeet said:

The worst part, they even didn't make another season pass for new content, so we'll have to buy all 4 new and 4 last year DLC separately....

Edited by Smaxoy