Blood Dragon

Zimmster

13 hours ago, Miles-MHunter said:

I'd keep your expectations low, Ubisoft already butchered FC3 "classic". I takes some talent to make PS3 game look worse and have lower fps on PS4 Pro.

The FC3 Classic Edition for PS4 was a port from the inferior PC version, not the PS3 version. Some very specific PC bugs are still in that PS4 version.

But it'll be a wait and see with Blood Dragon. I'll get it as part of the season pass so I'll probably replay it one day.

3 hours ago, Kolm said:

The FC3 Classic Edition for PS4 was a port from the inferior PC version, not the PS3 version. Some very specific PC bugs are still in that PS4 version.

But it'll be a wait and see with Blood Dragon. I'll get it as part of the season pass so I'll probably replay it one day.

What bugs? I only experienced 2 lock-ups in my playthrough of Far Cry 3 classic.

31 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Oh fuck off. You had one job Ubisoft.

Adding a plat would have involved coming up with new trophies, programming in triggers to make them pop, and coming up with new tile art.  I doubt Ubisoft wanted to spend money to do any of those things.

A plat still would have been nice though.

4 hours ago, jh7459 said:

Adding a plat would have involved coming up with new trophies, programming in triggers to make them pop, and coming up with new tile art.  I doubt Ubisoft wanted to spend money to do any of those things.

A plat still would have been nice though.

Technically no. The platless Blood Dragon has 19 trophies. They could've just changed the trophy values around to more silvers or golds like one of the Ratalaika spam, the platinum trigger is automatic when enabled.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

What bugs? I only experienced 2 lock-ups in my playthrough of Far Cry 3 classic.

There are multiple, just check the game forum here on PSNP for a few.

The one I know of that was PC specific and not in PS3, is a certain mission either not progressing or showing up at all. To fix this you had to complete 1 outpost.

My buddy was hit with this bug in the PS4 Classic edition but he already completed all outposts so he ended up having to replay the whole game... :( 

2 hours ago, Kolm said:

There are multiple, just check the game forum here on PSNP for a few.

The one I know of that was PC specific and not in PS3, is a certain mission either not progressing or showing up at all. To fix this you had to complete 1 outpost.

My buddy was hit with this bug in the PS4 Classic edition but he already completed all outposts so he ended up having to replay the whole game... :( 

Got the plat for FC 3 classic very recently playing on PS5 so I must have been lucky.

On 14.12.2021 at 0:18 AM, Kolm said:

How PC version were inferior? apart from few extra bugs

They had a perfect opportunity here to throw in a one life mode and make it hard as fuck and give it a plat on their new version of dunia engine, but newwww ofc they didn't. it's not like their brimming with ideas and creative flair here, tons of people totally skipped blood dragon. I played it on xbox but i won't bother on this acc, I want a plat :S