Do You Have to Buy the DLCs to do the DLC Trophies

Alppie

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, iamthedotcom said:

Just to confirm, if I only have this because it was free on PSN+, it is only the base game. If I got it during last months free games, I'm assuming I have to buy the season pass, correct?

I'm assuming that is the same situation OP was in, but I wanted to triple check. Thanks in advance. 

Yeah.  I got the game through PS+, and then I purchased the DLC while it was on sale.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DoctorBaofu said:

Yeah.  I got the game through PS+, and then I purchased the DLC while it was on sale.

Thank you! That is what I thought. Kicking myself that I missed that sale. My wife and I used to play all the Lego games religiously. Burned out though after playing a few back to back and we never got back into them. 

19 minutes ago, iamthedotcom said:

Thank you! That is what I thought. Kicking myself that I missed that sale. My wife and I used to play all the Lego games religiously. Burned out though after playing a few back to back and we never got back into them. 

Sorta the same for me.  I played them a lot with my cousin, but this will be the first one I've played in a while.  I was going to play this one with my cousin, but we have to play separately since the trophies only unlock for player 1 this time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iamthedotcom said:

I wonder what makes it so hard to code for both people earning trophies? Something must make it difficult because a shockingly high number of games seem to do that. Only the host/first player/etc. get the trophies. Weird. Thanks again, I'll probably wait for another sale on the DLC. 

I think some developers just actually don't know you can do that.  I don't know what the deal is with the Lego games, though, because sometimes they make it work, sometimes they don't.  Then sometimes player 2 will get some trophies, but not all trophies.

• Like 2