MistressKomp

The Official Minecraft Boosting Thread

249 posts in this topic

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\\

|

|

|

I would like to offer my help with Minecraft trophies. If you need help with anything in the game, excepting the End trophies(haven't found the portal yet, but I'm close!) or possibly Sniper Duel, Send me a friend Request at that name over there  ------

EDIT: Just Realized that the arrow is pointing at 'newbie', and not 'MrSwagtwiceover', like I intended it to. Please send any and all messages to the latter option.

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover

Hey everyone, need some help with four more trophies - those being Sniper Duel, On A Rail, The End? and The End. 

Even if you haven't got The End trophies yet, I'd love some help with the others :) 

My PSN is negration_12

Happy Trophy Hunting :) 

It is currently 5:40 a.m. Eastern Time. 

If anyone would like to add me, I need The End?/The End/Into Fire/Return to Sender/Sniper Duel. Would love to platinum this one! Thank you!

I would really appreciate some help with the trophies if anyone could help.

On A Rail

When Pigs Fly

Sniper Duel

Leader of the Pack

Return to Sender

The End?

The End

Any help would be fantastic!  

Spilt_Black_Milk

Really need help with both End trophies. I've needed this for weeks and they're the final 2 trophies I need for platinum. Anyone kind enough to help? PSN: kairen99  

Hello. Can I get some help with ''The End?'' & ''The End.'' trophies, I would really appreciate it.

My PSN ID is obviously MarsipanRumpan.

Thanks to anyone kind enough to ''waste'' your time on me!! :lol:

Edit: I've got help now, thanks! :)

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

Looking for someone to help me with the two end trophies.  If you have a rail that extends 500m as well that would be great but if not that is fine.

Broke the blaze spawner in my world and didn't realize I needed more rods until I was at the end portal.

PSN: Jounochi

I would appreciate the help and I'm up for anything tonight.

Hey guys,

Looking to join someones game to quickly enter the end portal and run to the portal in the end so I get both "The End" trophies.

Add: FrenzyCarnage

I'd apperciate it alot and will return the favour in any other trophy matter you desire.

Cheers ~

Hi guys, can anyone help me with the 2 final trophies? ("the end? and "the end") Add me: Darkswiper, it will just take a few minutes 'cause i just have to enter and exit the end to get the plat :)

I could use some help getting a few quick trophies if anyone is interested in helping me out. Just shoot me a friend request on PSN with Minecraft Help in the message or something. The trophies I'm primarily looking to get like others on this thread are the End trophies/Nether portal or whatever. I'd also be glad to just be an exploring buddy after the trophy situation is sorted too. I'm aware that I could just make a gaming session but I just thought I'd try posting in this thread first to see how it goes. 

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me out.  ^_^

Edit- I've gotten the intended trophies and more thanks to the person who helped me out. 

Edited by Vacio_Luna

I'm looking for help with on a rail and the two the end trophies,

My PSN ID is

Leon-Kennedy15

Could use help with the end trophies  id# fatcat310   thx to anyone who can help ...

I need help with the sniper duel trophy, the rest I think I can work out solo but that one is proving to be quite the pain.

Hello, if someone won't mind, could I perhaps use their minecart for the 500m gold trophy?

PSN - tahtnerd

Need help with The End?, The End. Sniper Duel, and On A Rail.

PSN: CHINGBEER

Hey, guys! I need some help with The End trophies and On A Rail. I'm also trying to get Sniper Duel but it's a tricky one.

Just add me, my PSN name is NyanNanami

Thanks a lot!  ^_^

Hello... My PSN: Nessie162

I need help with:

- When Pigs Fly

- On a rail

- The End?

- The End

And if someone has a stack of bones available I also need help with:

- Leader of the pack

:)

Please add me if you can help

Edited by Nessie162

Can someone add me and let me join their map so i could get ride the rails and the two end trophies? those are all i need for the plat. it would be a huge help :D

Edited by CodyGoesRawr

i need help with the 2 end trophies and sniper duel. these 3 are being a real pain to get.

psn is cragger254