MistressKomp

The Official Minecraft Boosting Thread

232 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i would like help with the trophies, Acquire Hardware, The Lie, Getting an Upgrade, Delicious Fish, On A Roll, When Pigs Fly, Leader Of The Pack, Dispense With This, Into The Nether, Sniper Duel, Diamonds!, Return to Sender, Into Fire, Local Brewery, The End?, The End, and Enchanter, if anyone would have a world set up to help with them  :)

Just add me on PSN with a message about getting the trophies, i have the Ps3 version btw. 

PSN: KyuubiWarGreymon

Hey Dudes and dudienes :D
I'm looking help with the new ones...
Spawning a Wither and all of them :o
Could someone help me?
Just add me in psn.
Croccie my name ^^

If anyone has a world with a Beacon and The Wither set up, can I hop in? Just need those 3 trophies left for 100% on PS3. I can help with trophies for the PS3/PS4 versions too in return

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

If anyone could kindly give me a hand with the DLC trophies, let me know please. Any help would be appreciated. Happy New Year All :)

Sorry for not posting this faster, was busy but for anyone wanting an easy way to get the new Snowball Minigame trophies I've covered it in this video. 

I've used the exact same method as last time, done with Split Screen and with 1 PS3 controller & 2 PS4 controllers. Hope it helps you. <3

Looking for a world w/ an End Portal and then a kill of the Enderdragon for PS Vita.
I've done the latest DLC trophies and can boost them for you easily in exchange, message me if you're interested. 

Edited by FMJInertia

I only need these trohpies:

-Tie Dye Outfit

-The End... Again...

-You Need A Mint

-Saddle Up

PS3 Version

Does anyone have that sponge from guardians? I have tried to create new worlds and always check every corner but just can't get that fortress to spawn. I would really appreciate the help :)

Hi. Can anyone help me with dlc 6 and 7? For ps3 and ps vita. I can help with other games. Thx in advance. Just add me to friendlist if u have sometime.
Edit: Need only "the end...again..." and " u need a mint"

Edited by Hanashiteru

Hello.

Can anyone invite me to a world which the End Dragon has been defeated? It's for the trophy.

Sorry for my English.

Thank you.

Playing legit in my own world on ps4 for trophies. But on ps3 and vita, I could use some help if someone has their stuff completed. Need most of the dlc trophies for both versions.

Does anyone have a world for "Great view from up here"- the trophy where I levitate 50 blocks up from a shulker attack.

PSN: wackt1 

On 2/8/2017 at 0:52 AM, Daktune said:

Sorry for not posting this faster, was busy but for anyone wanting an easy way to get the new Snowball Minigame trophies I've covered it in this video. 

I've used the exact same method as last time, done with Split Screen and with 1 PS3 controller & 2 PS4 controllers. Hope it helps you. <3

Getting server errors trying to host a private or public match on the ps3 version. Does anyone have a fix?

trying to get

Win 3 rounds in a row after one of the opponents has won 2 rounds.

Hit a single Player with 25 Snowballs in a single public round.

does anyone have a world with a shulker? I just need the "Great view from up here" Trophy.

If anyone has every DLC trophies in their world add me.

So much boosting!  I don't know anything about Minecraft, really, but is co-op required for the trophies?  I would like to play one day, but not necessarily if I have to rely on other players for a pretty old game.

I'm looking for some help as well. Same thing as most of the people here. Wither and shulken trophies are high priority since they are the most demanding ones. So if anyone happen to have a set world for that already I would be really really thankful.

i was wondering if people have a would setup for the spawn monster and kill them trophy. only ones that seems hard to do

Hi!

Minecraft ps Vita.

I need help with trophies from DLC TROPHY PACK 2 and DLC TROPHY PACK 5.