PlayStation Newb!

WitcherScotty

Hi all, only recently bought a PS5 after being an Xbox-er since around 2006 so thought I'd try to get involved with this side of things! Spent many years on various Xbox forums so none of this is entirely new to me, but thought I'd just pop in to say hello. Mostly just like RPGs, especially souls-like (except Sekiro ? ). Loved the 3 Dark Souls games when I played them on Xbox so naturally I had to try my hand at Demons souls Remaster and Bloodborne. Loved them both!

Thought I'd give the new free game, Mortal Shell a go earlier today, not too sure it's for me I'm struggling to 'click' with it. ?

Anyway, just saying Hi. ?

• Like 3

Hello!

I was on the Xbox platform on and off from 2008-2018, and slowly have been getting into trophy hunting since picking up a PS4 in 2016. I'm also a big RPG fan. I have nothing against my memories with Xbox but have enjoyed Playstation quite a lot more. Hope you enjoy your PS5! ?

Yeah I'm very much in love with this PS5, very glad I bought one. I still intend on getting an Xbox Series X at some point in future, but only when they're more available (not buying from a scalper) and only when something exclusive comes out that I want, like a new Elder Scrolls or something. I do still have my X1 and still maintain my subscription to XBL/Gamepass, but it's pretty much just collecting dust for now, as I don't have much free time to spend on multiple platforms. It's difficult biting that bullet to cancel my XBL sub, it's over 10 years in the making ?

• Like 1