75 Blocks for Blade Rank4

kevinyang82

To all those that managed to boost this challenge, how did you do it?

We've been boosting as a trio and quads for a few hours and it's only counted 0 or 1 at times when we think we had a block per point.

It's a bit frustrating not knowing what steps we've missed.

We've been standing over the dead node and killing with the blade over and over.

I did this game legit awhile ago, don't really remember having to block nodes but I do remember having to block revives.....but if there is one for nodes, you need to be away from it killing the enemy when they get close to it, cant camp node

Edited by DerelictSoul

1 hour ago, DerelictSoul said:

I did this game legit awhile ago, don't really remember having to block nodes but I do remember having to block revives.....but if there is one for nodes, you need to be away from it killing the enemy when they get close to it, cant camp node

Sorry meant the point of where the opponent died to block revives.

Guessing opponent needs to be moving towards the revive spot?

You need to make sure the person who is getting killed is running at you. They can't just be standing close to you. If you do it right, when you kill them, their dead body will land on the person needing to be revived. Thus reviving that person, while still counting as a Blocked Kill since the kill happened first. This will allow you to do several in a round. Keep in mind this only works on Blade Block Revives, not any of the other classes than have block revives.

Edited by jdh0921
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

You need to make sure the person who is getting killed is running at you. They can't just be standing close to you. If you do it right, when you kill them, their dead body will land on the person needing to be revived. Thus reviving that person, while still counting as a Blocked Kill since the kill happened first. This will allow you to do several in a round. Keep in mind this only works on Blade Block Revives, not any of the other classes than have block revives.

Oh that makes sense. Ended up doing it legitimately in the end. Would've been a more relaxing time if boosted though! Least I was able to get a lot of xp towards that Prestige level.

1 hour ago, UserNameButcher said:

@jdh0921 can we do this challenge with 2vs2. I tried this yesterday a few times and didn't got any, i'll try later today to get with 3vs3 with bots and see if how it goes i'm doing for Mastery 2 with all classes.

And another question: Which you think is the best/easiest for Mastery Level 5?

Thanks,

Blade is the easiest in a boost session, especially now with the 75 blocks solution by @jdh0921. There's a few tricky challenges that would take a long time if done normally.

If you are doing it solo, I think thief.

Edited by kevinyang82

1 hour ago, kevinyang82 said:

Oh that makes sense. Ended up doing it legitimately in the end. Would've been a more relaxing time if boosted though! Least I was able to get a lot of xp towards that Prestige level.

Blade is the easiest in a boost session, especially now with the 75 blocks solution by @jdh0921. There's a few tricky challenges that would take a long time if done normally.

If you are doing it solo, I think thief.

i'm boosting this with a friend and we couldn't make only one Block but we're trying with 2vs2 we gonna try 3vs3 today to see if will work. Reagind here i understood that we need to kill the other player when he's on revive block, with that the other team will not revive and i gonna get the block kill. I search on google and on youtube and didn't find a guide explained this block kill more properly. Has one kill that shows put it's a little confunsing for me but today we gonna try with more times.

Are u on Mastery 4? And if yes how did u do thos Block kills, do u remenber @kevinyang82?

Thanks,

7 hours ago, UserNameButcher said:

@jdh0921 can we do this challenge with 2vs2. I tried this yesterday a few times and didn't got any, i'll try later today to get with 3vs3 with bots and see if how it goes i'm doing for Mastery 2 with all classes.

And another question: Which you think is the best/easiest for Mastery Level 5?

Thanks,

Yes, that's how I did it. Time the kill right, the person will get revived but the kill will still count. I was able to do 59 kills in a round with this method in 2v2.

If boosting, Blade is the easiest for Mastery Level 5. If playing solo, Thief is.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, UserNameButcher said:

i'm boosting this with a friend and we couldn't make only one Block but we're trying with 2vs2 we gonna try 3vs3 today to see if will work. Reagind here i understood that we need to kill the other player when he's on revive block, with that the other team will not revive and i gonna get the block kill. I search on google and on youtube and didn't find a guide explained this block kill more properly. Has one kill that shows put it's a little confunsing for me but today we gonna try with more times.

Are u on Mastery 4? And if yes how did u do thos Block kills, do u remenber @kevinyang82?

Thanks,

I am on Rank 4 at the moment. I had to get the blocks by playing the game normally. I would just stand on the dead opponent's spot and wait for any of their teammates to approach.

Gets frustrating if some maps are very laser centric and you have no room to even trigger blades ability.

When boostint, I kept getting 0 and the occasional 1 but we mostly stood next to the body and didn't run towards. 

Edited by kevinyang82

16 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

Yes, that's how I did it. Time the kill right, the person will get revived but the kill will still count. I was able to do 59 kills in a round with this method in 2v2.

If boosting, Blade is the easiest for Mastery Level 5. If playing solo, Thief is.

@jdh0921 so the person needs to be killed and revive the other one at the same time? If happens this way will count? We tried again for a few minutes and no luck and did level 2 on Smash and level 1 Ghost, we gonna continue today for sure and try this way. We didn't have any issue with Smash and Blocking Revive, was really easy to do, some didn't count but we didn't struggle at all. Thanks for the tips and info. I'll let u know tomorrow.

We're boosting 2vs2 so we gonna go for Blade and if we struggle with another challenge like those block kill we gonna go for Thief. Thanks again.

15 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

I am on Rank 4 at the moment. I had to get the blocks by playing the game normally. I would just stand on the dead opponent's spot and wait for any of their teammates to approach.

Gets frustrating if some maps are very laser centric and you have no room to even trigger blades ability.

When boostint, I kept getting 0 and the occasional 1 but we mostly stood next to the body and didn't run towards. 

Gotcha, if we try again today and don't unlock i'll try to do with bots and will work easier probably then, let's see. Thanks again for the tips and info.

U're going for Blade Mastery Level 5?

1 hour ago, UserNameButcher said:

Gotcha, if we try again today and don't unlock i'll try to do with bots and will work easier probably then, let's see. Thanks again for the tips and info.

U're going for Blade Mastery Level 5?

Yeah I am. Haven't been able to boost the level 5 challenges yet, so been doing it solo but making ok progress.

Was worried about the kill streaks without missing or being attacked, but I'm actually progressing faster with that than the other two.

11 minutes ago, kevinyang82 said:

Yeah I am. Haven't been able to boost the level 5 challenges yet, so been doing it solo but making ok progress.

Was worried about the kill streaks without missing or being attacked, but I'm actually progressing faster with that than the other two.

@kevinyang82 Gotcha. Did you see that has some sessions here on this website, maybe you can join them and make easier for you. And congratulations to move forward faster than the other two challegens, it's really good when this happens. :) And i really hope that today i can accomplish easily this 2nd challenge of Mastery Blade.

On 12/15/2021 at 6:41 AM, UserNameButcher said:

@jdh0921 so the person needs to be killed and revive the other one at the same time? If happens this way will count? We tried again for a few minutes and no luck and did level 2 on Smash and level 1 Ghost, we gonna continue today for sure and try this way. We didn't have any issue with Smash and Blocking Revive, was really easy to do, some didn't count but we didn't struggle at all. Thanks for the tips and info. I'll let u know tomorrow.

Keep in mind the kill and they revive as they die strategy only works for Blade. Smash and the other one you have to do blocks on will need to be blocked before they get revived.