Can the online trophies be boosted?

WiiMan89

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Hudel1996 said:

Are there enough random players for the Showdown DLC Trophy? Or is it hard to find other randoms?

We boosted them about 2 weeks ago, the first day went fine.  2 players had to leave due to time constraints, so we tried the next day.  Took us 40mins to find each other due to randoms, so it's not empty :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 16.02.2022 at 11:34 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

We boosted them about 2 weeks ago, the first day went fine.  2 players had to leave due to time constraints, so we tried the next day.  Took us 40mins to find each other due to randoms, so it's not empty :)

hey, what was your tactic, have you paired into two pairs and then tried to join session or everyone was doing it solo?

Make two teams and if possible let hosts be from the same country / region. The two players from each team be close in a freeroam and hosts of each teams open their phones and search (press on PVP Activity - Showd0wn) at the same time (someone countdown till search in PS chat).

Once you guys found each other make sure to not leave the matchmaking when match is finished, just wait so the new match loads and you will stay matched. First, team 1 wins 4 times and then team 2.

Edited by elisir1986

Two mates can boost the game but the Showdown trophy needs to be boosted. I did the 100% two years back, so I can remember me and three mates were getting to some randoms (game is active but I fell so till later in the road after the PS4 is discontinued) till we got to each other and we did the trophy. 

Edited by Mr_Tenno777

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game is way too populated even now. I struggled big time to kill 5 fugitives. Everything else is easy though. The hack trick still works, start the hack in a car, park up somewhere dark run around the block and take another car then hide. The guy being hacked will go to the car you dumped. Unless he's got high level abilities he won't think to look at the other cars.