Mercenary Contract Chisel available until May 3rd 2022

Kavatus

Hey. 

Wargaming seems to have returned chance to earn get mercenary related trophies back. For next 3 months you can earn Chisel tier X medium tank. Grind looks like helluva long, but doable given long timeframe. 

Early stages require tier V+ medium tank but later stages needs tier VIII/IX light/medium/heavy tank. Also doable in Cold War mode, but not sure how populated that mode is. I should test if it's possible in Cold War pve mode 

tldr: Check's in the mail and Mercenary for hire trophies are currently obtainable. 

• Like 2

it's always great to read that some game mode or unobtainable trophy has come back, I've never played WoT and would like to play one day, but starting from scratch would be very unlikely to get these related trophies in time.

2 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

it's always great to read that some game mode or unobtainable trophy has come back, I've never played WoT and would like to play one day, but starting from scratch would be very unlikely to get these related trophies in time.

Unfortunately one game mode looks like to be permanently taken off (War Stories) so getting 100% on new account is impossible still. Also there is one trophy related to ribbons which were taken away too making that unobtainable. 

But yea atleast mercenary related trophies are currently doable. I have also seen some talks about bringing back mercenary contracts so this might not be just one time deal either. 

19 minutes ago, Kavatus said:

Unfortunately one game mode looks like to be permanently taken off (War Stories) so getting 100% on new account is impossible still. Also there is one trophy related to ribbons which were taken away too making that unobtainable. 

But yea atleast mercenary related trophies are currently doable. I have also seen some talks about bringing back mercenary contracts so this might not be just one time deal either. 

platinum is still possible?

On 12/13/2021 at 6:29 AM, kevao97 said:

It's one of the most complex games in the planet earth, if not the most. No matter how many hours you play, there will ALWAYS be new things to learn and know, I can confirm this after near 1k hours... It's not a game for normal people lemme tell you that, the amount of things you need to learn and know is crazy. A game that makes you look like a sociopath/psychopath souless, but that's how you literally have to be, if you want to achieve hard cheevos or get good stats on matches. Last thing i can say for now, some maps are straight garbage and should be deleted lol worst being Westfield imo.

Edited by black_opREADYf1

On 12/13/2021 at 7:08 AM, Kavatus said:

Yes platinum is still possible. It is long route, but it's been like that from beginning. 

Problem with platinum is not that it's long. Ranger trophy is the biggest problem, the ultimate test of skill and luck, it will kill your brain cells and make you want to question a lot of things... Fr that's some fucked up shit there. After ranger, hardest should be the muscle or show me the money, oh and not to forget how random it is to get flags captures and defenses (3x each) and especially not on my watch... Generally speaking, fucked up game, extremely complex and with bs fucked up trophies/cheevos that can take you countless hours. Not made for normal people.

Edited by black_opREADYf1