Keanu Reeves statement has uncovers another CDPR lie

Eraezr

14 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Not that surprising, celebrities don't usually play or watch any games or movies they were in

Clearly.

I still remember the interview of Gal Gadot saying that she thought that the latest Wonder Woman was so beautiful and good, that it made her cry on multiple occasions when she was watching it.?

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, JusttJD said:

Clearly.

I still remember the interview of Gal Gadot saying that she thought that the latest Wonder Woman was so beautiful and good, that it made her cry on multiple occasions when she was watching it.1f643.png

Never seen it nor know who that is, but it is not uncommon in the industry

https://www.projectcasting.com/blog/news/10-actors-who-dont-watch-movies-they-are-in/

this is just the first google result

10 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

I put 140 hours into it on my PS5, with a single crash... I know I am in the minority as someone who has actually played but FWIW I enjoyed the game immensely... the story was good, the soundtrack is awesome and when the PS5 version releases I will play it again.... gladly

Agreed it was one of the best games I've played in a long while

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If you have a PS5 it's 99% playable with only afew minor glitches that don't effect much

I can't answer for native PS4 play

I honestly don't think base PS4 play was as bad as people claimed after the first major patch. I finished the game on my base PS4 with hardly any issues while doing my cleanup on my PS5

1 hour ago, craig_obviously said:

I put 140 hours into it on my PS5, with a single crash... I know I am in the minority as someone who has actually played but FWIW I enjoyed the game immensely... the story was good, the soundtrack is awesome and when the PS5 version releases I will play it again.... gladly

Same. The games great, I experienced no crashes and a few ‘funny’ glitches. Skyrim level glitches at best 

Played on PS5 but I can’t imagine PS4 was that bad after the 2nd big update 

The biggest problem with the ps5 version is crowd and traffic density. At times the world seems down right empty (except for certain key areas). Which is problematic for immersion in a cyberpunk universe where (usually) cities are supposed to be suffering from overpopulation as people flog to them from the surrounding barren wastelands. 

Edited by Nuoragh

45 minutes ago, mikem192 said:

Same. The games great, I experienced no crashes and a few ‘funny’ glitches. Skyrim level glitches at best 

Played on PS5 but I can’t imagine PS4 was that bad after the 2nd big update 

I platinumed Cyberpunk 2077 on a base ps4 in 76 hours playtime, 4 months after release. Said ps4 was upside down with no casing due to heating issues. I suffered two crashes of which I took screen shots of, one progression bug which I used a previous save for, it was no where near as bad as people stated it was. The game itself was rather boring mind you, atmosphere, story, leveling/skills, characters all mediocre boring and monotonous. The comparison to this and lets say Ruined King crashing every 30-55 minutes with permanent progression bugs, and softlocks on every map is night and day, I have played many games far more difficult to get through due to their softlocks, progression bugs and crashes than Cyberpunk can and could ever shake a stick at.

Also I do not wish to share my views on Keanu, I am big time not a fan lets just end that there before the short bus is explained.

Edited by Gecko-Byte

"wholesome big chungus keanu reevs gaming 100 moment"

I hate CDPR for their marketing strategies based on kissing consumers asses and pretendting they care about their audience and shit. It's actually funny how buying Cyberpunk 2077 is most "cyberpunk" thing you can do because you get instantly screwed by corporation once you get your game copy.

• Like 2