Do trophies autopop now?

lordzeze

Do trophies now autopop from the PS4 to the PS5 version or vice versa? When the game initially came out on PS4 only one trophy would autopop and the devs said that all trophies were supposed to autopop and that they would look into it but I can't seem to find any info if they fixed the issue or not.

Edited by lordzeze

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/31/2021 at 8:56 AM, Kill-MC-Mildred said:

How annoying. Classic Gearbox not getting anything sorted... 

These game devs remind me of the idiots who made Worms Rumble. Lazy and useless!

Fix you crappy games, so we can play and finish them. This really angers me. 

Arcadegeddon is another prime example of a broken ASF game that they won't fix.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

1 hour ago, TheDarkKratos said:

These game devs remind me of the idiots who made Worms Rumble. Lazy and useless!

Fix you crappy games, so we can play and finish them. This really angers me. 

Arcadegeddon is another prime example of a broken ASF game that they won't fix.

It angers me that auto pop is an fucking option. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2023 at 1:47 PM, Leigrez said:

Finished ascendant trial 20th floor yesterday… loaded my ps4 version for the first time today and no trophy… what a bummer. Looks like I have to do that a second time.

Sooooo I never saw this as a solution, but in case anyone wants to know, you have to load the ascension tower with the character who you beat it with to auto pop it… I’m so frustrated cause I wasted easily 6 - 8 hours or more grinding levels and trying to solo it so I could get the fastest 100% time on PS4 and I didnt need to do it all again. I failed on wave 19 twice too! Could have cut down that fastest 100% on PS4 to around 20 hrs instead of 28 hrs and 30 minutes… which was only like 25 minutes quicker than 2nd spot.

Honestly after looking at it all, this game is easily doable in 15 hours with the challenger endgame stuff as long as you have some people who can help carry you in that tower for the floor 20.