For everyone with a partner...

GMVehox

20 minutes ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

...you really, really have to play this game! It's one of the best co-op games I've ever played and it's totally worth your money and time. It's also a pretty easy Platinum for both players. It's also on sale right now, so get it! Go, go, GO!!!! 2764.png 

old news hehehehehe

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/12/2021 at 5:59 AM, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

...you really, really have to play this game! It's one of the best co-op games I've ever played and it's totally worth your money and time. It's also a pretty easy Platinum for both players. It's also on sale right now, so get it! Go, go, GO!!!! 2764.png 

Me and my little niece love to play games couch coop style, I got this for free on my EA PLAY subcription, I really really hope that game can be played locally and not only online!

• Like 1

Me and my brother played through this over a few days and it was fantastic. Better than A Way Out in my opinion. The platinum trophy is very easy aside from one trophy, Platforming Prodigy. It may take you a few attempts to get the timing down and make it to the top of the Helltower. Definitely recommend to anyone with a partner.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

So I'm big into gaming but my wife is much more casual. Will I be able to platinum this or will it just cause the two of us to fight trying to beat it?

You will. It's very friendly to the most casual of gamers and you will pick things up quickly. My partner and I play it for an hour a time now and then. At most,  we have slipped up on the mechanics and got a little impatient but we don't fight about it at all.

Don't hold back on this game. Play it, explore and have fun with it - it is worth it!

1 hour ago, notandrebraun said:

I'm willing to play the game with you if you're interested!

Oh whoa! Thank you for the offer! Right now I'm busy with Dying Light 2 and next Horizon or GRiD Legends but if the offer is still there for say end of March, I'd definitely take you up on that! If not, that's fine but thank you for the offer non the less! ?

• Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 1:07 PM, Ninja-Sara-X said:

Oh whoa! Thank you for the offer! Right now I'm busy with Dying Light 2 and next Horizon or GRiD Legends but if the offer is still there for say end of March, I'd definitely take you up on that! If not, that's fine but thank you for the offer non the less! 1f604.png

You're welcome! Even if I complete the game (either the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, or both versions), I'm still willing to help you do the same. Enjoy your time with Dying Light 2: Stay Human, Horizon: Forbidden West, and GRID: Legends!

Edited by notandrebraun
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, notandrebraun said:

You're welcome! Even if I complete the game (either the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, or both versions), I'm still willing to help you. Enjoy your time with Dying Light 2: Stay Human, Horizon: Forbidden West, and GRID: Legends!

Thank you, so sweet of you! I'll hold you to that! ? Dying Light 2:Stay Human has been so awesome! See you soon!

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 10:12 AM, Ninja-Sara-X said:

Thank you, so sweet of you! I'll hold you to that! 1f600.png Dying Light 2:Stay Human has been so awesome! See you soon!

You’re welcome! I’m happy that you’re enjoying yourself! I'm excited for the end of March!

Edited by notandrebraun