Among (s)Us Trophy/Achievement Thoughts?

BairedEmerald

13 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

As easy and natural this list gets… I have a feeling that NO one here even will play the game for fun and as intended at first, and only will care about boosting boosting boosting the second they boot the game.

I plan to have fun in the next hours but no one is interested for a chaotic fun session at launch, among other trophy fellows… such a shame.

I fall into this, i will probably only get Among Us only for the trophies and for that SUSSY PLATINUM

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

As easy and natural this list gets… I have a feeling that NO one here even will play the game for fun and as intended at first, and only will care about boosting boosting boosting the second they boot the game.

I plan to have fun in the next hours but no one is interested for a chaotic fun session at launch, among other trophy fellows… such a shame.

I actually managed to organize a group of friends for tonight to just play for shit and giggles xD Will play just as the game is supposed to be played :P

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Caquis_1 said:

Pretty easy list, you can get most of the achievements on random lobbies. And, if I'm not mistaken, they added like a in-game profile and you can link your account with other versions, maybe we can autopop the achievements with that.

It was confirmed by Intersloth that there won’t have account linking with PlayStation.

https://www.innersloth.com/xbox-playstation-launch-on-dec-14/

2 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I actually managed to organize a group of friends for tonight to just play for shit and giggles xD Will play just as the game is supposed to be played :P

Well, unless I’m not an intruder, feel free to invite, unless some group organize a fun session.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

1 minute ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

It was confirmed by Intersloth that there won’t have account linking with PlayStation.

https://www.innersloth.com/xbox-playstation-launch-on-dec-14/

Well, unless I’m not an intruder, feel free to invite, unless some group organize a fun session.

It will be a german-speaking session so not sure you would be suitable for it :/

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Honestly. If you and friends were actually interested in the first place then you probably would already play this on PC imo. Atleast that was the case with me. Me playing this game on Playstation is just to get that list done tbh. 

I didn't get all the hype from console versions too honestly. like amazing among us with worse controls, 2 years later. 

Also among us on PC used to have only non-voiced lobbies. I am not sure if that is still the case. but that is what I call also the non-intended way of playing. the best way to experience the game is to be in a voice chat and try to deceive others real time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

If I was going to play a game for fun it wouldn't be Among Us.

3 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Any merit to playing this game with randoms (i assume it has matchmaking?) or will it just be no fun without friends?

All sessions are hosted by players so you search among the list of open public lobbies to join.

As for the saying; Everything is funnier with friends.

Edited by MaxieM0us3